Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok So Mallett, Hoyer gone to Texans. That means Fitz is fair game? Do we roll with Fitz and Geno....we have to have another QB waiting as well...is this where Mariota fits in or even Foles? Come on now....Maybe we trade back and get and get picks...

Come on we can't seriously be considering Geno...that dude blows...although he is always great week 17....when you know, we have been out of it.

LL

Geno is going to get 1 more shot with the new regime.  He'll likey beat out Fitzy who will be a solid backup.  We'll probably be drafting a mid round QB as an understudy and cut baby Simms at some point in the summer.

wow, another reminder that these guys are all one play away from their careers being over, I don't blame any of them for holding out for every last penny.

I agree some players realize that health is more important than money,patrick Willis & other players should know its more to life than playing football.

Ok So Mallett, Hoyer gone to Texans. That means Fitz is fair game? Do we roll with Fitz and Geno....we have to have another QB waiting as well...is this where Mariota fits in or even Foles? Come on now....Maybe we trade back and get and get picks...

Come on we can't seriously be considering Geno...that dude blows...although he is always great week 17....when you know, we have been out of it.

LL

I still think we see Matt Moore, Geno, and Simms battle for the 1 & 2 spots with the odd man cut. 

I still think we see Matt Moore, Geno, and Simms battle for the 1 & 2 spots with the odd man cut. 

I don't get the Matt Moore stuff..  he hasn't played in years and sucked when he did.  Got beat out by Garrard then a rookie a couple years ago.

Going into the season completely reliant on Geno would be scarey enough. But if Simms is the #2, it may be time to give Tebow a call.

I'm not panicking at all, but maybe it's time to rethink about cutting Percy Harvin? We barely been rumored to be interestes in anyone, and we have to spend a certain amount of money. I'd like to go hard at Revis, Greg Hardy, Cro, and that 49ers guard.

Geno is going to get 1 more shot with the new regime.  He'll likey beat out Fitzy who will be a solid backup.  We'll probably be drafting a mid round QB as an understudy and cut baby Simms at some point in the summer.

On a fair, even playing field there is no chance in hell Geno beats Fitzmagic. Not ever. I agree about the mid-round and cutting Simms.

I'm not panicking at all, but maybe it's time to rethink about cutting Percy Harvin? We barely been rumored to be interestes in anyone, and we have to spend a certain amount of money. I'd like to go hard at Revis, Greg Hardy, Cro, and that 49ers guard.

I'm actually hoping we keep Harvin. He'll find a tonne of space playing inside with Decker and Marshall on the outside. All three plus Kerley & Amaro makes our offense look real scary, and if the QB can step it up, who knows.

Versatility?!? He flats out sucks as a RT. He's an above average G though.

Obviously the thinking was pay him like a guard and play him there, but it's good to have someone like him to kick out to OT if you need it. We're not exactly brimming with offensive line depth.

why couldn't our guy have retired

In all fairness, we could have just let him walk.  I guess they felt 1) there was no significant upgrade available and 2) they had to spend some money on someone so might as well keep the vet around a few more seasons.

I know. I want to believe him, but I just don't trust him.

I will say this though, with SF appearing to strip down their team maybe it's true.

Iupati & Culliver would be good pickups

Archived