Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

To each his own, but that team seems to win between three and five games every season and there's never a sense of direction. New HC or GM or both, every two or three years? They're a poster child for instability and losing. To each his own though.

Don't get me wrong, I understand what you mean. At this point, they have a franchise QB and we don't.

McKenzie is an idiot though.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Give me Foles over Fitz for a small price and I'm all in.

Oh without a doubt, I think Foles is a guy who'll complete 59-62 percent of his passes, throw for 3500-4300 yards, 25-40 TDs, with 10-18 INTs. He makes our offense 10 times better imo

That would make sense, but the Rams being the frontrunner contradicts reports of Kelly wanting to use Foles as a chip to get Mariota in the Draft

I never really saw any actual rumors of this though.  Just mostly baseless speculation since everyone knows Chip doesn't like Foles and its his best bargaining chip.  I feel like this developed out of everyone putting 2 and 2 together on how Chip could get the Jets pick.

Oh without a doubt, I think Foles is a guy who'll complete 59-62 percent of his passes, throw for 3500-4300 yards, 25-40 TDs, with 10-18 INTs. He makes our offense 10 times better imo

I agree. Foles has a great feel in the pocket and is a natural gun slinger.. On top of that he makes pretty good decisions. That combo is deadly. He could be our Drew Bree's.

According to Rotoworld, the Bills are interested in both Lupati and Bulaga. They also report that the Torrey Smith deal to the 49ers is not as done as others may think.

If I was Smith, I will look elsewhere. It's pretty clear they are in full blown rebuilding mode.

This is what I have been wanting. Bradford, swap 1st round picks and pick up a few more picks. We can get a good player at #10.

I would build that offensive line to keep him safe. Possibly draft a RG at 10 if we trade back and sign Lupati.

I never really saw any actual rumors of this though.  Just mostly baseless speculation since everyone knows Chip doesn't like Foles and its his best bargaining chip.  I feel like this developed out of everyone putting 2 and 2 together on how Chip could get the Jets pick.

There were rumors from a league source that if Mariota falls to the Jets there is a trade in place and the Eagles organization is preparing to move up in the draft. Before that report it was just putting two and two together, but that report brought a little legitimacy to the speculation.

There were rumors from a league source that if Mariota falls to the Jets there is a trade in place and the Eagles organization is preparing to move up in the draft. Before that report it was just putting two and two together, but that report brought a little legitimacy to the speculation.

It was confirmed he was shopping Foles at the senior bowl.

There are some other teams involved, but if anybody chooses the Raiders over the Jets with money being equal....well that's just bad.

This is getting ridiculous, can we at least land someone that will help this team out. If we lose out to the raiders that's just sad.

Don't get me wrong, I understand what you mean. At this point, they have a franchise QB and we don't.

McKenzie is an idiot though.

Reggie Mckenize has another draft like last year , and Raider fans could careless what other team fans think of him. Raiders sources say they are getting close ( not done yet) for Rahim Moore , and Te Jermaine Gresham.( let's see if they can close them deals).

The two big Fa's they have to come away is Terrance Knighton and Mike Iupati . ( trying to shore up both lines)

Reggie Mckenize has another draft like last year , and Raider fans could careless what other team fans think of him. Raiders sources say they are getting close ( not done yet) for Rahim Moore , and Te Jermaine Gresham.( let's see if they can close them deals).

The two big Fa's they have to come away is Terrance Knighton and Mike Iupati . ( trying to shore up both lines)

I thought Austin Howard shored up their line last year???? 

Did you catch him sleeping at the combine? I give credit where credit is due, but I'm just gonna say you guys got lucky last year with that draft class.

That rumor was BS anyway.

Where are you seeing that?  This isn't a bullsh*t twitter account.

Albright is the creator of the QBR rating system espn and others use.  He does have ties and he isn't reporting anything crazy as Rams made inquiries about Foles before.

I thought Austin Howard shored up their line last year????

Austin Howard was a ill fit for right guard( thanks Sparano) . He is being moved back to Rt.( will compete with M watson for that job)

Raiders Oline will look something like this Lt Donald Penn Lg Mike iupati or another Fa guard/ draft pick c Rodney Hudson RG Gabe Jackson rt Austin Howard. watson will be Donald Penns understudy at Lt.

Crappy weather 5 months of the year, ridiculously high home prices, horrendous traffic but what's not to like about NY. And I live in NY.

Other than the weather, home prices, taxes  and traffic worse in California...

Crappy weather 5 months of the year, ridiculously high home prices, horrendous traffic but what's not to like about NY. And I live in NY.

they really should come up with a system to tax all of these players equally regardless of what team they play on.

Archived