Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you catch him sleeping at the combine? I give credit where credit is due, but I'm just gonna say you guys got lucky last year with that draft class.

That wasn't Reggie that was sleeping, but his twin brother Raleigh Mckenize at the combine. ( still he should have fired his brother after that)

Nobody gets that lucky in the draft.( wasn't just Mack and Carr they hit on - if those two were the only one I might agree with you. They nailed three more starters later( Guard Gabe Jackson, DT Justin Ellis and seventh rd Cb TJ Carrie. a couple more of last year draft choices have a chance to be big contributors down the road. ( Keith Mcgill, Dowling , and Shelby Harris)

Brandon Browner - DB - Patriots

The Boston Herald reports the Patriots are allowing CB Brandon Browner to "explore his value around the league."

Source: Boston Herald Mar 9 - 2:11 PM

Keeping Revis? I hope we don't wait too long on Revis and end up with Another 3rd tier CB

Brandon Browner - DB - Patriots

The Boston Herald reports the Patriots are allowing CB Brandon Browner to "explore his value around the league."

Source: Boston Herald Mar 9 - 2:11 PM

Keeping Revis? I hope we don't wait too long on Revis and end up with Another 3rd tier CB

I knew they couldn't sign all 3.of them

That wasn't Reggie that was sleeping, but his twin brother Raleigh Mckenize at the combine. ( still he should have fired his brother after that)

Nobody gets that lucky in the draft.( wasn't just Mack and Carr they hit on - if those two were the only one I might agree with you. They nailed three more starters later( Guard Gabe Jackson, DT Justin Ellis and seventh rd Cb TJ Carrie. a couple more of last year draft choices have a chance to be big contributors down the road. ( Keith Mcgill, Dowling , and Shelby Harris)

Latavius Murray looks like a player too

Have we signed anyone yet? 

WTF is Mac doing? 

Pathetic.

He is doing the right thing and not leaking everything that he is going to do to the media, furthermore he isn't doing what Idzik did and allowing a bunch of random rumors to leak out to Mehta just to make him look silly.

WE NEED TO SIGN ALL DA BEASTS!

Exactly!  Instead, we're just watching all the beasts get signed.  I mean, this guy cant get a single FA to sign with the Jets...with all this money?  I though Todd Bowles was universally loved?  Just another Head Coach and GM in over their heads for my beloved Jets.

Archived