b maxwell to eagles

njjetman

i am not a huge fan of paying "the other guy" in the legion of boom, but now that he is gone, as is jackson....its gotta be revis or bust!! unfortunately my gut is telling me he stays...

Agreed. Bring Cro back no question.....and hopefully we can get Revis as well although I'm doubtful he leaves NE unless the money is a significant difference.

Either way we need Corners in FA.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Agreed. Bring Cro back no question.....and hopefully we can get Revis as well although I'm doubtful he leaves NE unless the money is a significant difference.

Either way we need Corners in FA.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

The money will be different. We're going to give Revis $30mm over two years. NE can't/won't match that.

i am not a huge fan of paying "the other guy" in the legion of boom, but now that he is gone, as is jackson....its gotta be revis or bust!! unfortunately my gut is telling me he stays...

Theres still Culliver, Skrine and Cro besides Revis.  As long as we get at least 1, hopefully 2 of these I'm cool.

revis is going to use the jets to stay in NE for the max monhey he can get there, or replace maxwell in seattle

I really want cro back

another guy would be nice so we don't have to draft another one in the top 3 rounds

Getting cro back is a given. The thing we have going for us is the pats are cheap when it comes to shelling out big bucks for a player. That's why mccourtney is a free agent and that's why I believe we will land revis. This is why they haven't made a big move on Jackson or maxwell. I believe we have an under the table handshake with revis's camp that he will come here if we outbid the pats.

Revis, please. Did not really want this guy anyway, a distance second best CB FA when the Jets have 50+ to spend just to meet the cap.

I think I'm into signing Cromartie now. I want two CBs, and Skrine/Culliver are less proven than necessary. If you want to be a cheap hipster move at CB sign Sean Smith after those two.

BTW does anyone know if the Eagles paid Maclin yet ? That would be worth a long look :) That would turn our offense from what I see as very good right now to down right explosive if of course we get a decent QB or a top ten QB like Foles who seemed to love targeting Maclin

Revis, please.

I think I'm into signing Cromartie now. I want two CBs, and Skrine/Culliver are less proven than necessary. If you want to be a cheap hipster move at CB sign Sean Smith after those two.

If we get Revis I think the four young guys we have will compete for the second spot unless Cromartie comes on the cheap which he very well might

BTW does anyone know if the Eagles paid Maclin yet ? That would be worth a long look :) That would turn our offense from what I see as very good right now to down right explosive if of course we get a decent QB or a top ten QB like Foles who seemed to love targeting Maclin

Might as well just keep Harvin if we are gonna pay $10+ million a year to a number 3 receiver.

Might as well just keep Harvin if we are gonna pay $10+ million a year to a number 3 receiver.

Maclin is a number 1 receiver and Harvin is NOT a good receiver never has been. I would not offer Harvin more than 5 mil per if he wants more then go test the Idiot FA market cause anyone that pays more and expects this guy to produce CONSISTENTLY is dreaming. Like I said in a previous post this guy is good for about 3 or 4 wow plays a year mixed up with a bunch of crap consistentncy wins championships and actul;ly staying healthy both of which Harvin does not provide

Maclin is a number 1 receiver and Harvin is NOT a good receiver never has been. I would not offer Harvin more than 5 mil per if he wants more then go test the Idiot FA market cause anyone that pays more and expects this guy to produce CONSISTENTLY is dreaming. Like I said in a previous post this guy is good for about 3 or 4 wow plays a year mixed up with a bunch of crap consistentncy wins championships and actul;ly staying healthy both of which Harvin does not provide

We already have two number one receivers. This isn't fantasy football. My point was that signing Maclin would make as much sense as keeping Harvin: none.

We already have two number one receivers. This isn't fantasy football. My point was that signing Maclin would make as much sense as keeping Harvin: none.

This isn't fantasy football ? Don't throw that line at me please .... The Difference between Harvin and Maclin is light years.... one is a 1200 - 1400 yard receiver and a classy player and teammate the other is an over paid pile of crap. You saying "might as well keep Harvin for 10 mil" and compare him to Maclin is ridiculous. I guess when Denver had D Thomas J Thomas Welker and Decker It was just a terrible situation for Manning.

Either way I would rather us turn our attention to the O-Line and a RB on the Off. side of the ball at this point and hope the Draft gets us Foles Or Mariota ...will all depend on how our Front Office Views the situation

This isn't fantasy football ? Don't throw that line at me please .... The Difference between Harvin and Maclin is light years.... one is a 1200 - 1400 yard receiver and a classy player and teammate the other is an over paid pile of crap. You saying "might as well keep Harvin for 10 mil" and compare him to Maclin is ridiculous. I guess when Denver had D Thomas J Thomas Welker and Decker It was just a terrible situation for Manning.

Either way I would rather us turn our attention to the O-Line and a RB on the Off. side of the ball at this point and hope the Draft gets us Foles Or Mariota ...will all depend on how our Front Office Views the situation

I won't throw that line at you if you don't advocate spending $10 million dollars on a number 3 receiver.

revis is going to use the jets to stay in NE for the max monhey he can get there, or replace maxwell in seattle

I really want cro back

another guy would be nice so we don't have to draft another one in the top 3 rounds

Bro how does Seattle have money to pay Revis when they have to pay Wilson??????????

Not a big deal.  The most overrated free agent out there.  He's an average CB at best.

maybe so but they desperately need some size back there. Their undersized corners got smoked all year. The Boykin-Dez Bryant match-up on Sunday Night Football was painful to watch.

maybe so but they desperately need some size back there. Their undersized corners got smoked all year. The Boykin-Dez Bryant match-up on Sunday Night Football was painful to watch.

Agree 100% that game/matchup was painful to watch. That game was exactly why they made this move.

Not a big deal. The most overrated free agent out there. He's an average CB at best.

What makes you say he's overrated? It's not like Sherman always covers #1 like Revis. Maxwell is big and solid. Of the Seattle cbs I thought browner was the one who was overrated, not Maxwell.

I laugh each time I see cro mentioned as I said it was a terrible mistake letting a loyal player go that wanted to stay with the team and played hurt and signing a guy (forget about the fact he went awol) in patterson that could never stay on the field and was bashed over and over and over again and now some of the same guys that said cro was old done and they through out his "grade" last year with jets want him back

me personally bring him back and bring revis back and right two wrongs-

Archived