Bradford + Sproles + picks

prime21

If Foles was the deal I would take Foles + Sproles + their #1 this year.

With Bradford I would demand Bradford + Sproles + this years #1 + next years #1.

Foles is a better quarterback than Bradford and Bradford's injury history makes him far less attractive in a trade IMO.

Fitzpatrick is the starter IMO. I think we add a RB but other than that the starting offence is pretty much set.

I wouldn't hate it too much depending on who's on the board. Bradford probably has a higher ceiling than Fitzpatrick and we have a good backup if he does go down. Not happening though.

I'd much rather have Foles than Bradford. I hope there isn't any kind of handshake deal between the Jets and Eagles re: Bradford.

No stoi, Thankfully the circus has clearly moved south on the Turnpike and has made a prolonged stop off in the City of Brotherly Love

Mathews' outlook for signing in Philadelphia was temporarily uncertain due to the team's negotiations with DeMarco Murray. ESPN's Adam Schefter noted that while the Eagles and Mathews had agreed upon a deal earlier in the week, nothing had been signed. He also reported early Thursday that Murray is expected to join Philadelphia, so it remained to be seen if Mathews would opt to sign elsewhere.

Matthews not a done deal even if it were I would not like any deal involving Bradford.

No players.... Picks only ..no one would take on Branford's contract at this point

We need Mac to restock in the draft

What we're finally seeing is a Jets GM who will be able to draft for the BPA and not trying to fill a need which very rarely ever seems to work out -at least for us anyway

With Mathews and Murray now in Philly does that mean Sproles is a trading chip too?

Bradford + Sproles + picks for #6

Kelly is loading up on injury prone suck bags: Bradford, Murray, Matthews.

I want no part of any of them.

Archived