TOP 64 QUARTERBACKS IN NFL HISTORY

jeaniec

Brady doesn't belong anywhere near the five, let along top twenty after Deflategate. Who knows where he would have been in his career if it weren't for cheating.

I agree.  Goes to show where the NFL leaders' priorities are.

Impossible to rate QBs from different era's. With the rules in place now it's never been easier to put big numbers up with high completion%.  In Namath's era 50% completion was common. You could the receivers, and really hit the QB. Defensive lineman were legally allowed to head slap the offensive lineman making it easier to get to the QB.  It was a different game.

Drew Bledsoe and Tony Romo also on the list. Peyton #1 over Brady, Elway, Bradshaw and Montana. This has to be a goof.

I don't have an issue with Drew Bledsoe. Manning over those other QBs is just fine. Four times MVP. No one else has done it. Just because Brady was able to rig a few SB rings doesn't make him the best. Dan Marino was insane, but unfortunate for him, he couldn't get a ring.

Flacco shouldn't be discussed here at all. Matt Ryan is overrated. Besides that, I see names I wouldn't put in top 10 if they were playing today at their peak. Say a ton. sh*t list.

Drew Bledsoe and Tony Romo also on the list. Peyton #1 over Brady, Elway, Bradshaw and Montana. This has to be a goof.

Peyton Manning is the greatest QB ever.  

In September

October

November..

Him being higher the Montana is a joke.  I can't compare him to anyone from the 70's and earlier because I never saw them play.   I forget, what is Peyton's record in the playoffs?  How many one and dones?   Even when he won a SB, he didn't play well.

Len Dawson and Bob Griese were AFL/AFC contemporaries of Joe Namath. Very good QBs and fine men. They would both laugh hysterically if they were told they were better than Joe Namath. Or better than John Hadl for that matter.

Len Dawson and Bob Griese were AFL/AFC contemporaries of Joe Namath. Very good QBs and fine men. They would both laugh hysterically if they were told they were better than Joe Namath. Or better than John Hadl for that matter.

John Hadl was da bomb. I was a HUGE Ram fan in the 70's and Hadl was just incredible. 

Archived