Revis Calls Out Sanchez On AFC Championship Games - Are You F+_)*% Kidding Me?

SAR I

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had to hold my breath every time he threw a screen pass!

Not with Ladanian Tomlinson back there.  We did quite well in those seasons, thank you.

Look at the Jets RB's after he left town, we were the only team in the NFL with no one for a QB to dump off to.  Why?  Oh, we needed that draft pick for the defense, oh, we needed that cap money for the defense.

Rex Ryan didn't want to win a Championship here.  He wanted to ensure he had another NFL contract coming his way.  By preserving the myth that he is a 'great' defensive mind, he guarantees himself another shot as a head coach, then yet another shot as a defensive coordinator.  Revis played the system to get max money, Ryan did the same thing, but at our expense.  And yet fans still love the guy.  Morons.  Drunken tailgaters. 

SAR I

Wow, fifteen pages of twenty guys trying to convince one lone nutjob that what he thinks is true is actually dogsh*t (which it is). I'm consistently impressed by the internet.

Mark Gastineau is a far, far worse Jet than Mark Sanchez ever was yet you apparently idolize him.

Just another example of the naive fans we have.

SAR I

Wow, fifteen pages of twenty guys trying to convince one lone nutjob that what he thinks is true is actually dogsh*t (which it is). I'm consistently impressed by the internet.

Or 39 posts and counting trying to prove to everyone that a bottom of the league, scrub QB was elite.

Sick comeback bro. You've come a long way from insulting widowers and firefighters.

Just because a rude, nasty poster lost his wife it doesn't give him an immunity card from deserved comebacks.  If he slung insults my way I was slinging them back.  That was 2007 by the way.  Since then he's been a friend and helped me find a town to live in in NJ and shared BMW tips with me as far back as 2010.  Hardly an issue, but nice try.  Many things happened on Jets Insider in the years after you were thrown out. 

The firefighter isn't a public servant.  He's a mascot.  A public mascot.  No different than John Idzik who gets criticized.

At your advanced age, be worried about yourself, not me.  Start pondering if your next post will be your last.  You wouldn't want to be remembered this way.  I doubt your grandchildren even use the term "bro".

SAR I

Any quarterback would have sucked on the 2012 and 2013 Jets. Be real.

Judging Mark Sanchez now is pointless, he was put through the ringer here and fresh start or not, he's damaged goods.

Travel back exactly 4 years ago today, July 2011, not a single fan or media member had a negative thing to say about Mark Sanchez. He'd just created an 11-5 season with 5 miracle comeback wins, won 2 more playoff games, was the best player on the field in yet another Championship Game, things were just fine at QB in New York.

This "Sanchez sucked" nonsense comes from ignorant fans who choose to disregard the lousy rosters, lousy coordinator, and lousy head coach who did everything they could to destroy him.  I mean, if you had a blank piece of paper and drew up a plan to take your 23 year old hot QB prospect who went on a 16-4 run, won 4 playoff games, and played his very best under the bright lights of high-pressure games in a tough city, it would look just like this:

Let playmakers like Braylon Edwards and Plaxico Burress and Ladanian Tomlinson go unreplaced.

Bring in Tim Tebow to mess with his head.

Use every decent draft pick on the defense.

Flirt with Peyton Manning to mess with his head.

Add someone like Wayne Hunter to the offensive line.

Hire Tony Sparano to be his offensive coordinator.

Mission accomplished.

SAR I

Sanchez was a big boy - a pro.  Should have been able to figure it out.  

The excuses I am hearing are of the same tone as his unaccountable comments in the post games when he threw 4 picks a game and blamed others and said it was "bad luck".

Shouldn't apologize for a pro.  The guy was not an amateur... on paper.

Here in lies the truth my friend.  If Sanchez was better at the TD to INT ratio does anyone really think that Bradford would have been drafted by the Eagles? 

The answer to that question is clearly, No!!!

So Sanchez was a 50/50 QB last year... 

Sanchez is what your eyes told he was as a Jet, an erratic NFL QB until further notice.

In truth I was just messing with you  :)

I know Sanchez had to go.

I just wont let the Jets coaching staff and FO off the hook by saying they constructed the team perfectly and only a rookie QB held them back when the Jets FO and coaching staff refused to listen to those professionals who said that the guy wasn't ready.

They were the ones who arrogantly drafted him and they should forever be branded their foolishness! 

Slow summer posting....

No sh*t... the season needs to start soon.

At your advanced age, be worried about yourself, not me.  Start pondering if your next post will be your last.  You wouldn't want to be remembered this way.  I doubt your grandchildren even use the term "bro".

SAR I

Bad karma, SAR.

Hurtful comments like this might get you to that big, shiny BMW dealership in the sky sooner than you would like.

He thinks I'm a 70 year old man that he also met at a hotel one time. Which is pretty great because it means means SAR meets elderly men off the internet at hotels.

So SAR I has a more twisted sick minded issues besides hating firemen and blue collar workers. Geez

Just because a rude, nasty poster lost his wife it doesn't give him an immunity card from deserved comebacks.  If he slung insults my way I was slinging them back.  That was 2007 by the way.  Since then he's been a friend and helped me find a town to live in in NJ and shared BMW tips with me as far back as 2010.  Hardly an issue, but nice try.  Many things happened on Jets Insider in the years after you were thrown out. 

The firefighter isn't a public servant.  He's a mascot.  A public mascot.  No different than John Idzik who gets criticized.

SAR I

So do you blame him for directing you to Emerson and a 1999 5 series?

Hang on a minute...I hadn't even made that connection...we've seen pictures of SAR begging a couple of teenagers to take their tops off, and now here he is defending Sanchez who also had his questionable situation with some underage girls...hmmm

Begging is probably out of line...he was merely supporting those who were screaming for it.

LOL is this true?

Any quarterback would have sucked on the 2012 and 2013 Jets. Be real.

Judging Mark Sanchez now is pointless, he was put through the ringer here and fresh start or not, he's damaged goods.

Travel back exactly 4 years ago today, July 2011, not a single fan or media member had a negative thing to say about Mark Sanchez. He'd just created an 11-5 season with 5 miracle comeback wins, won 2 more playoff games, was the best player on the field in yet another Championship Game, things were just fine at QB in New York.

This "Sanchez sucked" nonsense comes from ignorant fans who choose to disregard the lousy rosters, lousy coordinator, and lousy head coach who did everything they could to destroy him. I mean, if you had a blank piece of paper and drew up a plan to take your 23 year old hot QB prospect who went on a 16-4 run, won 4 playoff games, and played his very best under the bright lights of high-pressure games in a tough city, it would look just like this:

Let playmakers like Braylon Edwards and Plaxico Burress and Ladanian Tomlinson go unreplaced.

Bring in Tim Tebow to mess with his head.

Use every decent draft pick on the defense.

Flirt with Peyton Manning to mess with his head.

Add someone like Wayne Hunter to the offensive line.

Hire Tony Sparano to be his offensive coordinator.

Mission accomplished.

SAR I

What a cop out calling the guy damaged goods. Either you are good or you aren't

If the player is talented and the game comes naturally to him he is good. If he is smart and uses his intelligence to overcome his limitations he can be good.

If he is not talented or not intelligent he won't be good

Not rocket science here

Sanchez was a big boy - a pro.  Should have been able to figure it out.  

The excuses I am hearing are of the same tone as his unaccountable comments in the post games when he threw 4 picks a game and blamed others and said it was "bad luck".

Shouldn't apologize for a pro.  The guy was not an amateur... on paper.

Please with the postgames.  Rex Ryan's postgames were the same jibberish over and over again too, there's just so much you can say on an 8 game losing streak that hasn't already been covered.

"Figure it out"?  Yeah, with that terrific 2012 set of playmakers, Tony Sparano calling the plays, and Tim Tebow causing distractions, Mark should have led us to a 14 win season and the Pro Bowl.

SAR I

Archived