WTF is wrong with this guy.

Villain The Foe

Geno Smith just threw his first INT in practice. A would-be pick6 by Marcus Williams. This is completely unacceptable. 

I cant believe this. We seriously need to boo this man. Even Rich is disgusted. 

EDIT: Ladies and gents, the above quote ^^^ is indeed sarcasm. A sense of sarcasm and humor is needed here folks! relax.

Geno Smith just threw his first INT in practice. A would-be pick6 by Marcus Williams. This is completely unacceptable. 

Mike Glennon has never thrown a pick in his football life.. If the other team ever caught one of his passes it was because the players parents were in the stands and he wanted to make their son look good..  :winking0001:

The defense has been jumping routes all day and could have had several more picks on Fitz, Petty and Smith.   I am personally looking at this as the secondary playing better. 

You guys do realize that the defense gets use to the plays the offense runs right?

There's a reason why some teams like to practice against another NFL team now & then. We have a kick azz defense, I'd be a little worried if Geno was tearing Darelle Revis a new Ahole.

brett farve threw 336 career picks - but threw more tds.  if you throw tds and picks it can work.  a td is more valuable than a pick is bad.

Great.  Now we just need Geno to start throwing TD's, its so simple.  He's thrown a whole 25 in 2 years, I'm sure he can throw 30 this year.

They'll also ban the home crowd from booing him, to protect his fragile psyche.

Yay more made up stuff about Geno. Now I've heard he has a fragile psyche and hes lazy...all from posters here at JetNation. You guys must have killer sources that nobody else in the league has because I haven't seen a single thing pointing to either of these things being true whatsoever.

Archived