### Jets - Patriots The Official Game Thread ###

Larz

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine if Todd Bowles had used his timeouts on New England's possession and we had 45 seconds there instead of 15? He found about 5 ways to throw this game away. Total trash coaching.

He had the sense to give Folk a shot at 55 even after the penalty and trusted his guys. Folk came back and game them a shot with 15 sec. the penalty killed a shot at a hail mary which was unimaginable to think theyd have a shot at. 

Hey, Mo-want a JJ Watt-like payday, make that pick 6. otherwise SHUT THE FVCK UP. Because that was probably the game right there.  This DL pisses me off something tremendous. Bunch of fvcking big-talking morons. 

D-Line needed to come up bigger... But it's the Pats, which means you're looking at double digit holding no-calls.  Did you not see them?

D-Line needed to come up bigger... But it's the Pats, which means you're looking at double digit holding no-calls.  Did you not see them?

True. But so what-make plays. Didn't do it when it mattered. 300+ yards, could've had tea and crumpets in a tuxedo all 2nd half. 

this fan base

only happy when they have something to bitch about

you guys realize we are playing with the back-up QB, right ?

I saw a team 7 games into a new organization to ratsboro where the pats* are 46-4 and make them sweat the last second. this is a team with a gimpy RB, no TE, a QB with a pop gun arm who was out with a broken leg until July. 

I was expecting a close game, we got that.

you guys can have fun wringing your hands and howling, I'm gonna go play with the kids

True. But so what-make plays. Didn't do it when it mattered. 300+ yards, could've had tea and crumpets in a tuxedo all 2nd half. 

Agreed.  Don't get my wrong.  I'm not happy about today.  I just have some perspective that we played the best team in the league and we lost.  We did some good things today, but we're a middle of the pack team who is hopefully on the rise.  If we played this game against all but 2-3 teams in the league, we win today.  That's the perspective I have.

this fan base

only happy when they have something to bitch about

you guys realize we are playing with the back-up QB, right ?

I saw a team 7 games into a new organization to ratsboro where the pats* are 46-4 and make them sweat the last second. this is a team with a gimpy RB, no TE, a QB with a pop gun arm who was out with a broken leg until July. 

I was expecting a close game, we got that.

you guys can have fun wringing your hands and howling, I'm gonna go play with the kids

Nailed it.

Once again our defense can not apply pressure to the QB and they can't stop a 3rd and 17 with the game on the line. Its all about the big plays and we didn't make them today.

What really sickens me more than anything is that the NE WR's are not fast so why not play up in their face ? Can Cromartie play the position anymore ? The sh*t we gave up underneath was like giving the game away. The lack of a double on Gronk was also alarming.

Agreed.  Don't get my wrong.  I'm not happy about today.  I just have some perspective that we played the best team in the league and we lost.  We did some good things today, but we're a middle of the pack team who is hopefully on the rise.  If we played this game against all but 2-3 teams in the league, we win today.  That's the perspective I have.

I'm sympathetic to this point of view (I never thought we would win this game), but the last six minutes or so, from the clock management to the playcalling on both sides of the ball, were a complete horrorshow. Hoping it's just growing pains for Bowels, but that was disturbingly Rexian.

Until the NFL FO removes its blinders and continues to let the pats sh*tty OL to hold for the pussy, very hard to beat pats

Fitzy played well but his limitations will prevent team from winnng big games

Bowles should have let geno throw a hail mary imo

I wonder if we'll ever stop making excuses for why we lose to the Pats.

Brady destroyed our vaunted secondary and D-Line today.

Piss all pressure.

Our DB's put out a few good hits, but mostly let Brady have his way with them.

And Bowles looked like a deer in the headlights from 5 min to go to the final whistle.

Wasting the 2 minutes before the half down 13-10 with all three timeouts....inexcusable.

I'm sick of excuses.  This is a better team than the Pats everywhere but QB and TE.  Yet the same old same old, we lose.

We always lose.

**** sake, I can't even remember our last win over the Pats.

Wow, that's a great point. I said to the wife, "the only play here is to throw it straight to the end zone on first down. Even if it's knocked down maybe you get a second shot. That play call was horrid.

I am confused about why everyone is so mad at Bowles. Gailey is the villain here. Horribly called game by him, start to finish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really needed..... Fitz can throw the ball 50 yards into the endzone hes thrown a few balls over fifty yards they did not call a hail mary its as simple as that. and yes gailey did not call a good game. The lack of plays for Brandon Marshall in the first half was also alarming

I wonder if we'll ever stop making excuses for why we lose to the Pats.

Brady destroyed our vaunted secondary and D-Line today.

Piss all pressure.

Our DB's put out a few good hits, but mostly let Brady have his way with them.

And Bowles looked like a deer in the headlights from 5 min to go to the final whistle.

Wasting the 2 minutes before the half down 13-10 with all three timeouts....inexcusable.

I'm sick of excuses.  This is a better team than the Pats everywhere but QB and TE.  Yet the same old same old, we lose.

We always lose.

**** sake, I can't even remember our last win over the Pats.

THEY ARE BETTER. END OF STORY

I'm sympathetic to this point of view (I never thought we would win this game), but the last six minutes or so, from the clock management to the playcalling on both sides of the ball, were a complete horrorshow. Hoping it's just growing pains for Bowels, but that was disturbingly Rexian.

Agreed.  Clock management was not good at the end.  Probably not the reason we lost either.  Need to fight through being held better and can't drop TDs against the Pats either.

Archived