### Jets - Patriots The Official Game Thread ###

Larz

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone who criticizes Bowles here should seriously go become a Giants fan. Ridiculous amount of egotistical bullsh*t here. WE WERE NEVER SUPPOSED TO WIN THE GAME

So what do you even care? He fvcked up royally today.It's fixable if he learned some lessons. if he wants to play like a typical scared pussyball guys,forget it.  

PERFECT ending LOL. Best offensive weapon in the league, totally uncovered.

But when I said the Jets had no chance I was a troll

LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too bad we didn't have Rex on the sidelines. He would probably lose but at least he wouldn't lose like a ****ing pansy, not even ****ing trying.

Total, inexcusable chokejob by a coward coach and witless coordinators.

Losing to an undefeated team who is the best offense in the league is now a choke job?

We got beat by a better team today.  It's not that serious.

4-2 with 10 to play.

Anyone who criticizes Bowles here should seriously go become a Giants fan. Ridiculous amount of egotistical bullsh*t here. WE WERE NEVER SUPPOSED TO WIN THE GAME

Honestly this defeatist attitude of "we were never supposed to win," that you say on cue, is weak. This was a game for first place. Because your expectations were low doesn't mean everyone's expectations are low.

You be sure to mail them their your participation trophy after the game is over so they don't feel so bad.

Archived