Chiefs or Steelers: Who slips up?

BallinPB

Obviously we will all be rooting hard for Denver on Sunday, but the good news is they lose to Pittsburgh, they are just as much in play for us as the Steelers and Chiefs.  

Denver plays Cincy the following week, and if they lose THAT game, they are on the outside looking in if KC, PIT and the Jets go 11-5.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the steelers might be the best team in the league right now, and the Chiefs have a ridiculously easy schedule.

So we are sh!t out of luck

i guess the guys can go home now and get started on their golf games. no sense in playing since we are out of luck

I think KC slips up because the Steelers offense is hard to stop with Brown/Bryant/Wheaton.  Infact, can we hire their WR coach?  They developed Plaxico, Santonio, Wallace, Sanders, Brown, and now Bryant.  In the meantime, we've developed a grand total of no one.  

The Jets haven't won in Dallas since 1999.

In the Jets last 7 games against the Pats and Bills, they are 0-7.

Good luck on that 3-0 finish.

Tom Brady has never beaten Mark Sanchez in the playoffs.  That statement is about as relevant as your statement.

Actually it isn't.  I don't care what has happened in the past, these are different teams.

It's not even going to matter.

Pats win tomorrow and Denver loses at Pittsburgh, Pats will clinch yet another #1 playoff seed.

Pats will rest all their starters in a meaningless game versus the Jets.

Pats win tomorrow and Denver loses at Pittsburgh, Pats will clinch yet another #1 playoff seed.

I'm a Jets fan and quite frankly,  I don't care about the Pats other than what is in the best interests of the Jets.  You obviously are not a true fan of any team you are just an agitator. You can't win an argument with an agitator so I only engage so much with individuals like yourself.

and good luck to you remaining unbanned from this site. In the last several years, you've been banned from here and JI every single year.  Keep up the antagonism Mikey.  It's a coming.  Guaranteed.

Regardless of whether we make the playoffs or not, we run the table and go 11-5, the season is a success.

11-5 is a great season, one of the best in our history and you can't take that away from us.

The fact that the NFL playoff structure is effed up (2 divisions could have teams with losing records winning their divisions and still get in) cannot discount the fact that we had a great season - if we go 11-5.

NFL should go the route the NBA took.  Best 8 records from each conference gets in the playoffs.  Even division winners don't get in unless they have better W-L records than the rest of the league.

Us Jet fans are not going to like this fact....but it is a fact. 

I am in no way overly confident about the next 3 games. Do I believe the Jets can do it? Of course, but if the Jets ended the season 8-8 I cannot say that I thought it would have been impossible. 

I'd be f'ing shocked though. 

and good luck to you remaining unbanned from this site. In the last several years, you've been banned from here and JI every single year.  Keep up the antagonism Mikey.  It's a coming.  Guaranteed.

Dear Dcat,

I'm not sure when posting "facts" became a bannable offense (although Crusher does have his own criteria).

Hell, I even wished Jets fans Good Luck in the Jets quest of winning out.

Your friend,

Tex

The Jest are not better than the Bills. Bills kicked the Jets ass AT HOME.

How do moral victories work in determining playoff teams?

i ususally like you as a postsr, but lately uve been bad.  The jets are playing well and we are excited.  Dont act like an ass in every post.  If the jets win tonight, next week is a huge game.  It will be fun for all of us.  Ease up on the killjoy a bit.

going forward, do you prefer to be addressed by;

gutless turd

gutless

turd

GT

the turdinator

grandpa poopy pants troll ?

I see the browns throwing a wrench in this thing.  With johnny football playing well, they will beat either cheifs or steelers to open the door for us.  The browns and johnny football are the key.

My neighbor is from Cleveland and a huge Browns fan.

He is convinced the Browns will beat the Steelers.

Said that one win would make his season.

You look like a special kind of loser to me. Sorry dude but I also don't think Jets will go 3-0 and that's not why I am telling you a loser. You are loser because as a Pats fan you hang too much at a Jets board. What are you looking for? Validation? For the life of me, I never understood losers like you who make opposing team boards their homes. You have 20K posts on this board alone. What the **** dude? 

If I was a Pats fan I would ignore the Jets let alone Jet fans. Dude your team is a dynasty. For the last 14 years you are the most dominant team in the NFL. And yet you have to post 20K times on a Jets board? What type of a loser are you? You got no life? You got no friends or family to warn you? Sad, so sad. 

Get a life, stop hanging at Jets boards and enjoy your team because your team is a great one and the success won't last forever. Enjoy it while you can. 

Dear Dcat,

I'm not sure when posting "facts" became a bannable offense (although Crusher does have his own criteria).

Your friend,

Tex

Your being here at all should be a bannable offense based on your storied history of promising to be a good little boy that you ALWAYS end up violating and, as a result, get banned for months/years at a time. It speaks volumes that  despite the extra thousands of hits you stimulate helping out a site, that the site owner/mods for the site end up banning you anyway in spite of the benefits of hits you bring.   Plain and simple: you are an a-hole on Jets sites and always end up getting banned. How much would you like to bet that you get banned from this site yet again?  It has nothing to do with any alleged "facts" you post.  It has to do with your purpose, motives and demented personality. GFY mike.  And happy holidays to you and your family!

Your being here at all should be a bannable offense based on your storied history of promising to be a good little boy that you ALWAYS end up violating and, as a result, get banned for months/years at a time. It speaks volumes that  despite the extra thousands of hits you stimulate helping out a site, that the site owner/mods for the site end up banning you anyway in spite of the benefits of hits you bring.   Plain and simple: you are an a-hole on Jets sites and always end up getting banned. How much would you like to bet that you get banned from this site yet again?  It has nothing to do with any alleged "facts" you post.  It has to do with your purpose, motives and demented personality. GFY mike.  And happy holidays to you and your family!

Happy Holidays to you and your family as well Dcat!

Happy Holidays to you and your family as well Dcat!

thank you Mike.  Do us a favor for the holidays... ease off the gas pedal at least until we face the Pats, when smack is more appropriate... we've had enough misery with this team for the past eternity.   How exciting the matchup with the Pats will be if the Jets pull out a win tonight against the incapacitated Cowboyz.  There is no need to constantly remind us of the team's failings over the past decade or two.. or three... four. Now is now.

thank you Mike.  Do us a favor for the holidays... ease off the gas pedal at least until we face the Pats, when smack is more appropriate... we've had enough misery with this team for the past eternity.   How exciting the matchup with the Pats will be if the Jets pull out a win tonight against the incapacitated Cowboyz.  There is no need to constantly remind us of the team's failings over the past decade or two.. or three... four. Now is now.

Look, I would love nothing more for the Jets to make the playoffs and face the Pats in Foxboro in a huge playoff game.

That is what a true rivalry is all about.

Plus, I'm still pissed about what happened in '09.

Dear Dcat,

Your friend,

Tex

My criteria is my blood sugar.  When it's low you are likely to go. 

The Jest are not better than the Bills. Bills kicked the Jets ass AT HOME.

How do moral victories work in determining playoff teams?

so wait, I guess that means the Eagles are better than the Pats because they beat their ass in NE.

Dear Dcat,

Your friend,

Tex

Your problem is you come back, make some good posts, and they slowly you revert to just being a plain troll and completely ruining entire threads with your nonsense. 

Archived