**** OFFICIAL 2016 DRAFT: Round 2 + 3 discussion ****

Integrity28

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Seahawks traded up with Bears... wtf.

Looks like he did most of his damage against Vanderbilt.  Six sacks in four games against them.

Just now, Sully28 said:

Unit isn't fast. Lee was a great pick, young and fast. Jenkins is not fast, ran close to a 4.8

Overall as a unit, much faster. Mostly because of Lee. Jenkins will prove to be an upgrade too. We were trotting turtles out there.

Just now, prime21 said:

I beg to differ. We selected two LB's. One that is a versatile type and the other who IMO may be a David Harris type player. The QB is the continued em search for the chosen one. We have to keep searching for him.

The JJ probably replaces Pace more than Harris. A Lee type player is a fine pick, in round 3 or 4. They needed to upgrade the offense, and they haven't done that. They've neglected the offensive line, again, and it is going to come back to haunt them. 

1 minute ago, Larz said:

watt was franchised then signed a few months later.  mo is the teams best young player, they should keep him

I think Sheldon is the team's best 'young player', but it's close.  But while I do not obviously know exactly what Mo is asking for, what I've heard  is 'Watt like' and he ain't worth that.

If he takes a reasonable deal, that works for him AND the Jets, I'm all for it...but I think that ship has sailed.

4 minutes ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

I'd like to trade those two 7s plus a conditional next year and get us a second 4.

I'm dreaming I know.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

You have a player in mind or you just want to be done with all this early tomorrow? 

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

That's one of the things Brady does that drives me nuts... he'll get walloped, and I'll think for sure he's done for the day, he gets up and smiles. Mother****er.

Do you remember the hit he took vs. the Bills? He got his helmet knocked off his head on a scramble.  It looked like he was killed. Literally! Was one of the most vicious hits ever. Hack is Bradylike!

Just now, prime21 said:

Fitz is done in a year. Might as well let Geno play. If he does well then great! If he sucks then hopefully Hack Is ready next year and we get a good pick.

I'm on such a Hackenberg high I will gladly deal with Geno this year if it means the franchise starts next year and takes us to heavenly heights!

Archived