### Jets \ Seahawks --- The Official Game Thread ###

Larz

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really sad.  Thwres always  honeymoon period with a new qb or new coach or whatever.  That was last year.  Fitz sucks.  Bowles is way worse.  Totally unprepared no adjusting no trick plays no surprises just more lameness upon lameness driving on the lameass highway with no offramps

1 minute ago, Powpow said:

At this point he will have to force the ball into coverage being 2 td's down.  But of course its his fault we're 2 td's down because Fitz plays cornerback.

We're 2 TDs down because Fitz can't put points on the board consistently.

1 minute ago, RutgersJetFan said:

The Jets burned 2 times outs on defense at the beginning of the 4th quarter in a game which they are behind. I was not aware Herm Edwards was still coaching this team.

I'm done caring actually. I'm on the verge of hoping for the first overall already. Or Petty or whoever to come in and save the season. 

Just now, HighPitch said:

Really sad.  Thwres always  ho eoon pwriod with a new qb or new coach or whatever.  That was last year.  Fitz sucks.  Bowles is way worse.  Totally unprepared no adjusting no trick plays no surprises just more lameness upon lameness driving on the lameass highway with no offramps

So you want no continuity on the coaching staff

2 minutes ago, Powpow said:

At this point he will have to force the ball into coverage being 2 td's down.  But of course its his fault we're 2 td's down because Fitz plays cornerback.

Fitz may not shoulder all of the blame, but as a whole, he's been ineffective.  Just cause it's a blow out now doesn't mean it was competitive before.  

Fitz's had 1 game where he was a net positive and now 3 where average QB play would have given us a chance to win.  

When you have a limited QB, you need a running game and a solid defense. The Jets don't currently have either. Both facets of the game were much better in 2015 and that allowed Fitz to free wheel a bit and be a gunslinger. The defense is markedly worse and the running game is not good.  

Just now, Jets_Win said:

You know when Bowles is ultimately on the verge of being  fired there's going to be a lot of consternation on here that he'll win a Super Bowl somewhere else. Don't worry, he won't.

I;m worried about switching offensive coordinators AGAIN. STOP CHANGING THE STAFF.

5 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Bottom line. Jets arent talented enough. Playing a tougher schedule. Bowles is a young head coach.

End of story.

Yeah, we all want the team to win, but the reality is this team had NO talent on it.  After the Idzik fiasco, it was going to take 3-4 years to correct.  Last year was a fluke, and set the standards FAR too high for this season.

3 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Fitz had a good start to the game. 3rd quarter he basically threw a pick 6 that Earl Thomas dropped and now he's thrown another 4th quarter INT, a category that he's leading the league in for the 2nd year in a row. 

Im not expecting people to destroy this guy like that have past quarterbacks, but the guy is a liability, which is less than a mediocre QB. 

We had a guy earlier in the first half say "I thought Fitz couldnt play against good defenses" given that he started off well. The problem is you have to wait for the entire game to unfold. This guy has thrown 8 4th quarter interceptions in his last 4 games. 

C'mon. 

Hes "trying to make something happen".  Just ask him.

Archived