Why did we make no attempt to go after Bradford?

JetUp91

29 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I keep going back to the way Bowles let Cromartie hurt the team week in and week out last year without doing anything about it. Despite all the tough-guy talk about accountability, we haven't really seen any evidence of it. He even kissed Coples' ass on the way out the door.

Todd Bowles knows all there is to know about the shrimpin' business. 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I keep going back to the way Bowles let Cromartie hurt the team week in and week out last year without doing anything about it. Despite all the tough-guy talk about accountability, we haven't really seen any evidence of it. He even kissed Coples' ass on the way out the door.

Still possible we cut the backup QB to send a message once Petty is healthy.

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

You implied he had whatever Bubba had.

Bubba had a case of the Alabamas. And big gums. Like 1/3 of the people in Bayou la Batrie had it before they came out with a vaccine. 

If you paid attention, even the aristocrat lady Bubba's mom worked for had it. 

You ignoramus. 

2 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Still possible we cut the backup QB to send a message once Petty is healthy.

That'd be interesting. But he's in an impossible spot because he's going to have to bench both Fitz and Revis before long and I don't think he has the sack to do either.

1 hour ago, JetUp91 said:

Oh lol didn't know that. So they just decided they didn't want to trade with us and decided to give him to the Vikings?

I think Philly wanted to see how Wentz would progress in TC once they felt comfortable they let the Bradford deal go through with Minny

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I think a better question is, why does the Vikings defense play so much harder and faster than ours despite our defense having all the big, fancy names?

Because there's 11 guys on their defense and about 5 on ours.  Simple algebra equation Watson.

59 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I mean, if Bowles can't conceive of a way to compensate for Lorenzo Mauldin sucking and he has to compromise Sheldon Richardson because of it, we're so doomed that I may as well just go ahead and pick a favorite WNBA team.

I remember looking at WNBA championship history for fun. Pretty sure the Houston comets won several titles including the 1st ever WNBA title but have since folded.  

34 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

And our 3-1 record would be beautiful also.

It would be... but 3/4 of the fanbase would still be unhappy due to him being an injury waiting to happen, etc. No matter what this place would have been a beautiful thing.

5 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

And our 3-1 record would be beautiful also.

Ha. Sam Bradford on this team with the o-line they have would have been injured week 1. If you give him a clean pocket and don't ask him to move or do too much he'd dink and dunk a team to death. The cost to pay him and acquire him is too much as well. He's also not a long term answer. 

19 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I mean, if Bowles can't conceive of a way to compensate for Lorenzo Mauldin sucking and he has to compromise Sheldon Richardson because of it, we're so doomed that I may as well just go ahead and pick a favorite WNBA team.

that's the old rich kotite philosophy. when an o-lineman got hurt, he would shuffle the whole line instead of elevating the back up.  you weaken 2 spots instead of 1

seeing the unicorn 20 yards downfield covering a seam route on 3rd and 10 resulting in jimmy graham being totally uncovered prompted lynch to say something like "trying these tricky defenses" and all I could do was lol

16 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Ha. Sam Bradford on this team with the o-line they have would have been injured week 1. If you give him a clean pocket and don't ask him to move or do too much he'd dink and dunk a team to death. The cost to pay him and acquire him is too much as well. He's also not a long term answer. 

Meanwhile Fitz is hardly hit

16 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Are you ******* sh*tting me? Why the hell do people who never watch players play feel the need to comment on them? Vikings have ass for an o-line, that's why people laughed at them for trading for Bradford, cause people figured the vikings line would get him killed. We have a better o-line then the Vikings do, and better receivers. Considering AD is now hurt, Bradford would have been tearing it up on the Jets, but don't let that get in the way of your narrative about a player you obviously don't bother watching.

On 10/3/2016 at 9:26 PM, T0mShane said:

I think a better question is, why does the Vikings defense play so much harder and faster than ours despite our defense having all the big, fancy names?

BINGO.

Nah, let's keep talking about quarterbacks like that's the reason for our woes.

SAR I

Archived