Christian Hackenberg's Day Off

SAR I

54 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

another douche bag that needs to kill something to feel manly, how about not sucking at football? that'll do it,

Try not to judge 'em too much.  Not my cup of tea, but they do help control the population.  Not that I've looked into it, but I'd guess since we obviously don't allow any large predators to exist locally, they can probably overpopulate quickly.  Hitting a deer can be a messy accident.  So in a strange way, they are saving lives.

Do some seem to take it too far?  lol, yup.  But hey, it's a hobby.  Some would say I take tailgating too far.

To be clear though, if I didn't have 36 supermarkets within 5 miles of me, carrying countless types of meats, I'd be a hunting fool.  24 hours w/o meat and I'd turn into Arnold from Predator.  Covered in mud, makeshift bow n arrow, screaming at the moon, killing every fuzzy/meaty/delicious creature I saw.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

And be a manly man to boot....who's better than you?

Poor Hack trying to be a man while eking out a living in the NFL. ****in faggot he is.

**** him

eking out is right lol he better be saving that rookie bonus money...he is going to need it to get him through the rest of his life.

5 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Try not to judge 'em too much.  Not my cup of tea, but they do help control the population.  Not that I've looked into it, but I'd guess since we obviously don't allow any large predators to exist locally, they can probably overpopulate quickly.  Hitting a deer can be a messy accident.  So in a strange way, they are saving lives.

Do some seem to take it too far?  lol, yup.  But hey, it's a hobby.  Some would say I take tailgating too far.

To be clear though, if I didn't have 36 supermarkets within 5 miles of me, carrying countless types of meats, I'd be a hunting fool.  24 hours w/o meat and I'd turn into Arnold from Predator.  Covered in mud, makeshift bow n arrow, screaming at the moon, killing every fuzzy/meaty/delicious creature I saw.

not my thing either, and i kind of get it....but if you are a public figure...maybe dont put stupid sh*t that might offend people.

1 hour ago, k-met57 said:

another douche bag that needs to kill something to feel manly, how about not sucking at football? that'll do it,

Really?  I don't hunt but there's nothing illegal or immoral about it.  Whine about something else, ok?

1 minute ago, Obrien2Toon said:

Huh, never thought about it like that before

It's called Eugenics, and it's happening. After we kill all the animals we'll eat people...Soylent Green is people...Ahhhh!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

It's called Eugenics, and it's happening. After we kill all the animals we'll eat people...Soylent Green is people...Ahhhh!!!!!!!!

isnt eugenics where you guys would be banging fruit and i would be banging brooklyn decker to create super babies?

3 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

isnt eugenics where you guys would be banging fruit and i would be banging brooklyn decker to create super babies?

More like Hack will be bangin' Brooklyn Decker and you be a sheep in a cubicle...... sterilized

1 hour ago, Mike135 said:

Yeah if I'm not mistaken the number or deer permits is managed by the current population estimates. 

deer are actually really rough on the eco-system, and if the herd gets too large it trickles all the way down to song bird populations

4 hours ago, Xtina said:

I hope he wears that face paint look on gameday of his first start. :D

And was that really today? The outfit looks like it's warm enough for sub zero temps. 

Don't know where he was at, but I left work at 6AM and was freezing my ears off in Central NJ.

3 hours ago, k-met57 said:

people are overpopulated and starving in various parts of the world...when we going huntin bubba?

So here in swanky northern New Jersey there was this black bear named Pedals who had an injured front paw and walked almost exclusively on his hind legs.  And these bleeding heart PC Facebook housewives are all like fawning over him and making Facebook pages about him and taking videos and he's become all domesticated and there are neighbors who don't want this damn bear around.

So once a year there is a bear hunt where NJ residents are allowed to kill bears to control the population, I think they are allowed to kill like 2,500 of them or something, usually takes a week.  Leading up to this years reaping there is a guy who goes on the PC housewives Facebook page and makes it clear that he's a hunter, he's sick of the upright walking bear, and he's personally going to stalk the thing and kill it.  And they scream and cry.  And then he kills the bear.  And then they go nuts.  Completely awesome.

Pedals.  He's the American Cecil.

SAR I

8 hours ago, k-met57 said:

people are overpopulated and starving in various parts of the world...when we going huntin bubba?

You do know that a lot of people who hunt deer donate the meat to charities and shelters. Not saying that's what Hack will do, but it's a possibility at least. 

15 hours ago, SAR I said:

6EF4F5DA-9B94-43B2-8871-153C7205D234_zps

Not that I'm taking the first shots in the inevitable Team Hack vs. Team Bryce wars on JN, but methinks the Deer Hunter is a better look than Mr. Incredible for my future franchise quarterback.

SAR I

Why are we comparing the looks of our 2 QB's not that there is anything wrong with it)? These guys need to see the field ASAP so we can compare how they play. 

15 hours ago, SAR I said:

6EF4F5DA-9B94-43B2-8871-153C7205D234_zps

Not that I'm taking the first shots in the inevitable Team Hack vs. Team Bryce wars on JN, but methinks the Deer Hunter is a better look than Mr. Incredible for my future franchise quarterback.

SAR I

Apples and oranges. 

One is a Halloween costume, the other is an outfit design so that a deer can't see you while you shoot it with a high powered rifle. Seems to me, that the cammo is just an unnecessary advantage over the deer. I mean, it's a deer after all. I guess those Tom Brady comparisons have some merit after all.

I guess it boils down to: do you want the guy partying with friends or the guy killing for recreation. 

37 minutes ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

This is a free country last time I checked. 

Free enough that @k-met57 can use free speech to call into question a man's insecurity? Or are we drawing the line there?

Not saying this is you, because I don't want to cast you in any light not have actually discussed it with you, but in general it always amazes me when the macho-posturing pro-gun dudes whimper over any criticism of hunting. Kind of proves out the whole insecurity theory with great immediacy. 

26 minutes ago, rex-n-effect said:

This thread is one complaint about Revis's contract and a comment about Geno's unlimited potential to be the perfect Jets thread.

Geno as a hunter would probably aim for the deer and hit a bear and get himself mauled for staying in the tree stand too long. 

8 hours ago, SAR I said:

So here in swanky northern New Jersey there was this black bear named Pedals who had an injured front paw and walked almost exclusively on his hind legs.  And these bleeding heart PC Facebook housewives are all like fawning over him and making Facebook pages about him and taking videos and he's become all domesticated and there are neighbors who don't want this damn bear around.

So once a year there is a bear hunt where NJ residents are allowed to kill bears to control the population, I think they are allowed to kill like 2,500 of them or something, usually takes a week.  Leading up to this years reaping there is a guy who goes on the PC housewives Facebook page and makes it clear that he's a hunter, he's sick of the upright walking bear, and he's personally going to stalk the thing and kill it.  And they scream and cry.  And then he kills the bear.  And then they go nuts.  Completely awesome.

Pedals.  He's the American Cecil.

SAR I

We got a black bear at the summer cabin in the Shenandoa that  terrorizes us. Dragged about half dozen or so garbage cans in the Forrest, turns the clearing into a landfill in the middle of the night and takes gigantic craps on the trail to the lake. Ok the last one  is both of us, but at least I pay taxes.  I been wanting to put a slug in his chest for few years now but Mrs Crusher is one of those housewives.  Awful creature. 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

We got a black bear at the summer cabin in the Shenandoa that  terrorizes us. Dragged about half dozen or so garbage cans in the Forrest, turns the clearing into a landfill in the middle of the night and takes gigantic craps on the trail to the lake. Ok the last one  is both of us, but at least I pay taxes.  I been wanting to put a slug in his chest for few years now but Mrs Crusher is one of those housewives.  Awful creature. 

All joking and political correctness aside, bears scare the crap out of me and I've only seen them in the Central Park Zoo and assorted Discovery Channel documentaries.  They're like sharks on the land.  We should be able to kill them at-will.

SAR I

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

All joking and political correctness aside, bears scare the crap out of me and I've only seen them in the Central Park Zoo and assorted Discovery Channel documentaries.  They're like sharks on the land.  We should be able to kill them at-will.

SAR I

Dude trust me. I been within 20 yards if him ripping through garbage cans and bags. Nothing adorable and cute About it.  Scary mofo.  Like I said, had a couple times to put him away but my wife loves everything. Her and my daughters named him " Forrest." I call him asshole. 

23 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

I used to like looking at the bare boobies in National Geographic.

See what I did there?

Archived