Christian Hackenberg's Day Off

SAR I

You're talking about impact on the environment and yet the deer population thing hopped in an F-16 and flew right over your head. Try talking to a person who hunts. You'll probably come across the biggest conservationists in our country. And my comment to him was about his hunting people comment.

Not even sure what you're trying to say. Again, deer overpopulation is far from a pressing issue on earth in 2016, and it's ok not be fan wildlife sport hunting. End of story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ever since a deer literally ran into the side of my car, I couldn't care less about them.   

Deer hunting is legal, and people enjoy it.  I don't really think this is some national issue, where Hackenberg is taking time off from solving the super bacteria crisis in the world to go deer hunting.  If the population needs to be controlled, it needs to be controlled.  Wasn't these some stories last year about how pythons or some other snakes were taking over Florida and it was an epidemic?  Or the Lion fish?  

It's sad to see people go overly politically correct on stuff sometimes.   Now if this was some endangered animal or being poached for their tusks, then I understand, but that is far from the case.  Like that case with that doctor that killed the lion last year.  That was an example of him hop scotching over a line.   

36 minutes ago, win4ever said:

Ever since a deer literally ran into the side of my car, I couldn't care less about them.   

Deer hunting is legal, and people enjoy it.  I don't really think this is some national issue, where Hackenberg is taking time off from solving the super bacteria crisis in the world to go deer hunting.  If the population needs to be controlled, it needs to be controlled.  Wasn't these some stories last year about how pythons or some other snakes were taking over Florida and it was an epidemic?  Or the Lion fish?  

It's sad to see people go overly politically correct on stuff sometimes.   Now if this was some endangered animal or being poached for their tusks, then I understand, but that is far from the case.  Like that case with that doctor that killed the lion last year.  That was an example of him hop scotching over a line.   

Exactly.  I'm not exactly a fan of killing animals to get your rocks off, but have one of these f*ckers jump out in front of you while driving at a decent rate of speed and you'll stop caring about Bambi and his friends real quick.  It's happened to me.  

I love animals.  The incident with the lion pissed me off.  Deer hunting is nothing compared to that.  Almost every hunter I know hunts for the meat and I doubt Hack let all of that go to waste.  Venison is ?.

21 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Exactly.  I'm not exactly a fan of killing animals to get your rocks off, but have one of these f*ckers jump out in front of you while driving at a decent rate of speed and you'll stop caring about Bambi and his friends real quick.  It's happened to me.  

I love animals.  The incident with the lion pissed me off.  Deer hunting is nothing compared to that.  Almost every hunter I know hunts for the meat and I doubt Hack let all of that go to waste.  Venison is ?.

Lol yeah, especially with the damage they inflict as well.  

I love animals too, and there are certain lines that shouldn't be crossed.  Anyone hurting endangered animals or domesticated ones like horses, dogs, cats really bother me, but deers aren't on that list for me.  

2 hours ago, Paradis said:

Not even sure what you're trying to say. Again, deer overpopulation is far from a pressing issue on earth in 2016, and it's ok not be fan wildlife sport hunting. End of story.

You need to read up on this subject. Deer hunting is a necessary thing. Again, talk to a person who hunts. 

8 hours ago, Adoni Beast said:

Well given what some of our previous quarterbacks  have done in their free time:

- Sent dick pics and sexually harrassed a Jet employee. (Favre)

- Sent dick pics to a girl. (Geno)

- Kicked off a flight. (Geno)

- Skipped a charity event hosted by a teammate he already agreed to go to, then refused to pay the $600 owed for said event, subsequently getting himself literally knocked out of the starting position. (Geno)

- Slept with an underage high school girl. (Sanchez)

- Walked on water. (Tebow)

- Got excited when he recognized a defensive scheme in a game of Madden. (Petty...who I do like and am rooting for, but still)

- Drunken and senial tried kissing a sports reporter on live tv. (Our beloved Joe Willy)

Yeaaah...i'll take a deer hunter over any of the others.

Really really reaching on the last 3.  You could remove the last 3 and put another Sanchez - Dick/Butt vine video

Man our QBs love to send dem dick pics lol

1 hour ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

I HUNT QUAIL, JEREMY. THEY'RE OVERPOPULATED IN THIS REGION AND THEY'RE DECIMATING THE GRUBWORM POPULATION. YOU GOT A F*CKING PROBLEM WITH THAT!?

I love animals man. I eat them all the time......

Go Hack!!

5 hours ago, Paradis said:

you like your animals that you eat in friendly shapes like circles and stars and nuggets ?  how were they slaughtered?

11 hours ago, Flushing Roots said:

I'd give Joe Willie a pass.

Forget current-day Grandpa Joe.  Look back at Broadway Joe:

Joe Namath gets sh*tfaced drunk the night before the AFL Championship Game in '68.
Joe Namath invests in a nightclub frequented by known mobsters and retires in '69.
Joe Namath sleeps with Janis Joplin the night before he blows 3 INT playoff game to KC in '69.
Joe Namath again threatens to retire in the '70 preseason, tries to beg out of training camp.
Joe Namath throws a preseason interception, makes the tackle, blows his knee and the '71 season.
Joe Namath recovers from the knee and goes water skiing and blows both hamstrings and the '72 season.

Oh if only the internet was around back then.  I know most of us idolize this guy, but what an idiot.

SAR I

On 11/2/2016 at 9:55 AM, joewilly12 said:

Pennsylvania is very big on deer hunting I think they cancel school for opening day of deer hunting season. 

At least he's not i involved in any domestic violence situations. 

To each is own. 

You gotta thin out the herd dude.  Deer populations can spiral out of control without hunting they are like rats with hooves.

8 hours ago, JETSfaninNE said:

Really really reaching on the last 3.  You could remove the last 3 and put another Sanchez - Dick/Butt vine video

Man our QBs love to send dem dick pics lol

Clearly the Tebow one wasa joke not a reach lol. And yeah isnt it crazy about the dick pic problem this team has had?!

8 hours ago, SAR I said:

Joe Namath gets sh*tfaced drunk the night before the AFL Championship Game in '68.
Joe Namath invests in a nightclub frequented by known mobsters and retires in '69.
Joe Namath sleeps with Janis Joplin the night before he blows 3 INT playoff game to KC in '69.
Joe Namath again threatens to retire in the '70 preseason, tries to beg out of training camp.
Joe Namath throws a preseason interception, makes the tackle, blows his knee and the '71 season.
Joe Namath recovers from the knee and goes water skiing and blows both hamstrings and the '72 season.

Oh if only the internet was around back then.  I know most of us idolize this guy, but what an idiot.

SAR I

LOL he was the original Johnny Manziel.

21 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

LOL he was the original Johnny Manziel.

Could you even imagine the sh*tstorm that would have happened in social media for those stories?  I can live with the hangover the morning of the AFL Championship Game, I can live with the fact that he's banging a rock star the night before a divisional playoff game.  But making a preseason tackle and missing the year with a knee injury?  Then turning around a few months later and blowing his hamstring water skiing?  All while continually threatening the Jets with retirement because his entertainment career is taking off?

What a great guy.  He's like Revis, just less passive-aggressive.

SAR I

9 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

...and 45 + years later STILL the face of the franchise.  Real question is who is beter looking? Namath or Hack?

15 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Blasphemy!

"He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone.”

Now I want to p*ss on your tires!

2 minutes ago, Flushing Roots said:

Blasphemy!

He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone.”

Now I want to p*ss on your tires!

51942335ZGL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Yeah, I knew this wasn't going to be well received by everyone.

Read the Kriegel biography, you'll understand,

SAR I

22 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

SAR I really?  Is your personal goal to piss everyone off on this site. 

Whats the deal? 

What's so wrong with what he's saying?  Today's fans and media would have torn apart Namath for some of the things he did back then. SAR is 100% right.  

9 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

What's so wrong with what he's saying?  Today's fans and media would have torn apart Namath for some of the things he did back then. SAR is 100% right.  

I didnt say he was right or wrong did I?  I asked him a question. 

What was acceptable 40 years ago isn't acceptable now. 

Did you drink water from a garden hose as a child? 

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

What was acceptable 40 years isn't acceptable now. 

Have you watched any of the election coverage? I beg to differ.  /political insinuation, sorry it was a layup

Just now, joewilly12 said:

What was acceptable 40 years isn't acceptable now. 

Then what is he saying that's pissing everyone off on this site?

Namath did stupid things when he was a player. As you mentioned, the times were different then.  So he was able to get away with a lot more than today's players do.

SAR merely pointed that out, and you're acting as if he rubbed sand in your cl!t.

Just now, sourceworx said:

Namath did stupid things when he was a player. As you mentioned, the times were different then.  So he was able to get away with a lot more than today's players do.

SAR merely pointed that out, and you're acting as if he rubbed sand in your cl!t.

WRONG he attacked Namath for the reason of riling everyone up. 

Your last sentence and comments arent necessary GROW UP 

35 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

SAR I really?  Is your personal goal to piss everyone off on this site. 

Whats the deal?

I am merely stating Joe Namath facts and pointing out that he did some really stupid and awful things the likes of which would have gotten him ridden out of town if social media were around back then.  In the context of this thread it's on-topic and interesting.

Have you read the Kriegel biography?  It's very flattering of Namath, it's a quick read, but there are some parts I never knew.  The water skiing thing blew my mind as did his repeated threats of retirement.

SAR I

13 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

WRONG he attacked Namath for the reason of riling everyone up. 

Your last sentence and comments arent necessary GROW UP 

I don't intend to rile anyone up.  I have strong opinions and present them in an effective way, if you disagree with my opinion I can see why you think you are being riled. 

Since you are actually trying to rile people up and aren't very effective, perhaps you should consider posting something that isn't tied to a strange emotion that only you are experiencing.  Like Geno Smith is a great player.  Like PSL's are a failure.  Like salty drunkards would make MetLife a better stadium experience.  It's hard for others to debate someone else's fantasies.

SAR I

28 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

19 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

He made a correct statement. The fact that it chapped your ass is your problem. 

No sand in my clit I DON'T HAVE ONE 

No one CHAPPED MY ASS 

By any chance do you pee sitting down. 

Archived