GDT: Colts vs Jets MNF

BallinPB

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I got the glimpse i was looking for.  Today is a win for the jets franchise moving foreard.

We move up to pick 4 in the draft and the young qb made a nice play to build on.  

Today was a great day for the jets.

Relative to the last 86 days - it was a banner day

Honestly, veterans that quit should simply be cut or traded.  I was watching a football life with Chuck Noll and he gave one speech when he joined the Steelers in the late 60s.  'I am here to teach you football.  I am not here to motivate you.  If you aren't motivated, I will simply fire you'

It's ashame we aren't before the trade deadline, b/c we could really use a Jamie Collins type trade right about now.  Like Richardson for a 4th or something like that, just to tell the players that what they are doing is not ok. 

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

The NY Jets were embarrassed again on National TV when does it end

Time for a major overhaul time for change time for healing this season cant end soon enough

It's simply time to look forward to the draft and to whatever shake up in the FO and CS takes place as directed by whoever the f*uck is in charge.  

Missed the game (working nutty hours, so just woke up).  ha, sounds like I'm lucky!

How was attendance?  Given the situation, Fitz and Monday Night, it had to be the worst attendance in the new stadium right?

With Petty starting, and more importantly that POS, scumbag, douche Fitz benched, I imagine attendance should get better the last games.  

2 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Missed the game (working nutty hours, so just woke up).  ha, sounds like I'm lucky!

How was attendance?  Given the situation, Fitz and Monday Night, it had to be the worst attendance in the new stadium right?

With Petty starting, and more importantly that POS, scumbag, douche Fitz benched, I imagine attendance should get better the last games.  

My quick summary..

stadium was 2/3 full.. halftime is thinned out.  Lots of Colts fans there... Fitz did.. "ok" missed a few people low..passes hitting guys at their feet and flying 10 yards overhead.... Defense was horrific.  D-line was pathetic.  QB Luck was throwing to wide open unguarded receivers.  Coach Todd gathered the troops on defense on the sideline and ripped them a good one on national television.  Two guys streaking caused the stadium to come alive (would have been better if they were female but whatever..) game was blown out and lost before the half.  Petty started and was rusty - decided to only throw to anderson with the long ball.  Almost every play was a throw in the second half... Petty finally hit... who?  *drumroll* WR Anderson!  But was very rusty and made Fitz look like he should be still starting if we were in any sort of playoff race.

Todd after the game swore at the podium and told reporters the only thing stopping him from throwing the podium was a lawsuit.  Said "got our A**** kicked" about.. 20 times.

It was a blowout.  Sorry you work graveyard I'm guessing..

1 hour ago, bostonmajet said:

So, Petty in his second year; drafted in the 4th as a project with one start and a few spots in a game and little practice time, and we are judging him as a lost cause because he likes to sling it and hasn't mastered reading the field. Okay...

That's kind of a big deal.

10 minutes ago, Matthew007b said:

My quick summary..

stadium was 2/3 full.. halftime is thinned out.  Lots of Colts fans there... Fitz did.. "ok" missed a few people low..passes hitting guys at their feet and flying 10 yards overhead.... Defense was horrific.  D-line was pathetic.  QB Luck was throwing to wide open unguarded receivers.  Coach Todd gathered the troops on defense on the sideline and ripped them a good one on national television.  Two guys streaking caused the stadium to come alive (would have been better if they were female but whatever..) game was blown out and lost before the half.  Petty started and was rusty - decided to only throw to anderson with the long ball.  Almost every play was a throw in the second half... Petty finally hit... who?  *drumroll* WR Anderson!  But was very rusty and made Fitz look like he should be still starting if we were in any sort of playoff race.

Todd after the game swore at the podium and told reporters the only thing stopping him from throwing the podium was a lawsuit.  Said "got our A**** kicked" about.. 20 times.

It was a blowout.  Sorry you work graveyard I'm guessing..

Thanks for the summary.  Sounds like I missed a fun one.  Also surprised the stadium was 2/3s full.  On a Monday no less.

Not graveyards technically.  I contract doing software/web development, and a lot of times updates have to occur during off-peak hours.

Sometimes those hours suck, but worked in my benefit today.  Saved me from seeing this team play.

Archived