GDT: Colts vs Jets MNF

BallinPB

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Don't be a clown!!

Who said Petty is better than Geno Smith???

I didn't!!!

I said Petty needed more reps, the same thing Gruden just said!!!

Good Grief!!!

No one said anything about Petty being better.  All I said is that Petty needs to be ready to go without excuses and I'm not gonna play homer with any of our QBs...

That throw was excellent. Feel better now lol? Chill Charlie.  We mostly see eye to eye on things.

2 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

If you want Gruden as coach don't bother. He thinks Geno should be brought back. He's obviously too far gone. 

He likes Glennon as well. Tells ya all you need to know. Alright Petty! Kid's got some chops. Lets see what He looks like with a full weeks rep's with the first team before We feed him to the wolves.

Garbage time TD!!  Man can Petty sling it.  Give him some experience to see if he can be the guy.  He's made some good throws.  He's made some bad mistakes.  But that's expected.  He's a rookie QB.  Let him play.  Let him throw the ball.  Let's see if he can learn from his mistakes!

1 minute ago, Joejet said:

Just remember most posters wanted Enunwa cut 2 years ago.  I think he needs time!

He puts on weight and puts in some work to the mental stuff of playing WR and he might be a real nice steal.

2 minutes ago, drdetroit said:

Robby doesn't suck he's just a rookie he has shown more this season than Devin "The Scrub" Smith in 2 years.

+1

Robby runs like a gazelle with unlimited potential.  Devin is a soft, track athlete that doesn't belong on the roster in 2017.

Sorry gentlemen, gonna disagree with this board.  One read players who lack pocket presence and who have inconsistent accuracy with a gunslinger mentality might make for entertaining football, but its a great way of losing very badly over the long term.

Bowles has got to be in trouble. I didn't think it was possible. I thought he HAD to get that 3rd year. But this is getting ridiculous. 

I think, in the end, he WILL be back. If he is, I hope he really reflects on his shortcomings and doesn't remain the stubborn mutha effer he appears to be.

7 minutes ago, David Harris said:

Bryce Petty throwing to  Anderson and Devin Smith could be the only streak of fun to look forward to this season.

Seriously.

Give Petty the reps this week in practice. Anderson/Marshall/Enunwa/ Devin Smith and let's see how we do vs SF

2 minutes ago, drdetroit said:

Robby doesn't suck he's just a rookie he has shown more this season than Devin "The Scrub" Smith in 2 years.

Smith better make it onto the field this year or he is a goner; this is the time to get his 'game back'. Next year is too late and these young WRs will get a ton of experience

Archived