AFC/NFC Championship Games Discussion Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, with the Steelers not really helping themselves too much, and the Patriots laughably not getting a single call against them, regardless of what they do, this game is clearly already decided.  Here's hoping that the Falcons violently rape the Patriots and anyone they've ever known.

I'm sorry is that a bit harsh, isn't it?  What I really meant was......... yeah, that.

4 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

Other than last Sunday, these playoffs have sucked.

I have never paid less attention to the playoffs than I have this year.  It kind of surprised me at first, but I just don't care, and when I have bothered to watch them, have been bored with the games about a quarter in.  These games, and everything about them, has been the greatest display of why the NFL's ratings are down, and very deservedly so.

9 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Absolute pathetic effort from the Steelers here. Leveon Bell taking the day off...nice job assholes.

This is why I laugh when people say they respect the Steelers. They get a couple chips against limpdick franchises like the Seahawks and Cardinals and start calling themselves a dynasty. Meanwhile anytime they play the Pats they completely show their ass.

1 minute ago, dbatesman said:

This is why I laugh when people say they respect the Steelers. They get a couple chips against limpdick franchises like the Seahawks and Cardinals and start calling themselves a dynasty. Meanwhile anytime they play the Pats they completely show their ass.

This Pats teams isnt even that good. Infuriating.

Archived