Darron Lee Assaulted in Ohio

AFJF

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Yes, but "always" covers a lot of distance.

It's been close to a decade since we had a better than avg draft in any given year. 

The Lee character besides being a sub par player for a mid first rounder is turning out to be an off the field minor headache so far

i have hope for hack. But that hope is just hope that the talent evaluators saw something and were right. There is no evidence that this hope will be fulfilled 

idzick drafts were terrible as well documented. The only real good player is a head case 

good thing Lenore Williams turned out as advertised 

Just now, Anthony Jet said:

It's been close to a decade since we had a better than avg draft in any given year. 

The Lee character besides being a subpar player for a mid first rounder is turning out to be an off the field minor headache so far

1. Judging after 1 year. Good

2. He's not a headache if it doesn't create any publicity.

Just now, August said:

It all makes sense now, this "hate" is because of butthurt people still upset about Lee's comments. Deal with it. 

Not this guy what upsets me is the fact that we waste #1 draft picks on guys like Lee who is yet to prove his worth the we read sh*t like this in the papers. 

8 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

or that he sucks and comes off as a weirdo/attention whore

Sure. 

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Not this guy what upsets me is the fact that we waste #1 draft picks on guys like Lee who is yet to prove his worth the we read sh*t like this in the papers. 

He might be a bust but as of right now it's too soon to know this for sure. 

4 hours ago, munchmemory said:

"I did not retaliate....Just withstood the blows"

What?  Why?  Good Lord.  

Impressive using the verb "withstood" in a sentence , covering tight ends in seams,  not so much. We drafted a great English teacher. 

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Jets linebacker Darron Lee claims he was attacked on his way home in Ohio

Darron Lee was drafted by the Jets in the first round of the 2016 draft.

Darron Lee was drafted by the Jets in the first round of the 2016 draft.

(JON DURR/GETTY IMAGES)

New York Jets linebacker Darron Lee claims he was “jumped” by multiple attackers late Saturday.

Lee took to Twitter to chronicle the alleged assault on his way home in Columbus, where the 22-year-old athlete played football for Ohio State University.

"Nothing like getting jumped on a Saturday night," he tweeted early Sunday.

Lee said that he was “completely sober” during the incident and was hit "for no reason."

Leonard Williams ready to step in as leader of Jets defense

The 232-pound Jets rookie added that he did not fight back and "just withstood the blows."

In another tweet, Lee commended the Columbus Police Department for "sparing a young man’s life tonight," later referring to his assailants.

It was not immediately clear where the attack took place and what preceded the alleged incident.

Lee added that he is "fine and safe now."

Jets' Nick Mangold not ready to retire, plans to return healthy

"I love life and I love all of you... I was just trying to go home," he said.

Police officials did not immediately respond to a request for comment by the Daily News.

Lee was drafted by the Jets in the first round of the 2016 draft and played 13 games in 2016.

Last month, Lee reportedly purged his Twitter of several tweets critical of a Chipotle fast food employee who reportedly recognized him.

“Don’t tell me to go work on my game when you still work at chipotle bruh,” Elite Sports NY reported Lee as writing.

The athlete continued with a since-deleted rant railing against racism in the U.S., according to the sports blog. 

Also, he is a bad dresser. Black shirt, white bowtie and a dirt-colored jacket. And the Commissioner has to stoop down to shake the wee fellow's hand. Who are you, little tiny person? WHO DRAFTED YOU? IS THIS SOME KIND OF SICK JOKE? 

9 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

I want to thank Columbus Police Department for sparing a young man's life tonight

— Darron Lee (@DLeeMG8) February 5, 2017

Wait ....what??

Did he get helped by the cops and then give them this backhanded compliment for not shooting him or the (smurf tossers) assailants  ?

This guy is a loon.

The cops shot Lee three times but the bullets deflected off the Mithril armor that Bilbo gave him.

He has two choices:

1. Get off of Twitter.

2. Stay on Twitter and start playing at a Hall of Fame level. If that happens we will all say oh Darron you are so silly. Great job with the 2 sacks and 12 tackles last game.

30 minutes ago, Maxman said:

He has two choices:

1. Get off of Twitter.

2. Stay on Twitter and start playing at a Hall of Fame level. If that happens we will all say oh Darron you are so silly. Great job with the 2 sacks and 12 tackles last game.

True.

Definitely not all there though.  Apparently every time he says something like this, he deletes his entire twitter history, not just the rant, but everything.

3 minutes ago, AFJF said:

True.

Definitely not all there though.  Apparently every time he says something like this, he deletes his entire twitter history, not just the rant, but everything.

Kind of shocking, especially since he has him Mom helping out on P.R.

Setup a snap chat. Accept 50 people that you know personally. Make your crazy statements there. (I am talking to him, not you lol).

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

Kind of shocking, especially since he has him Mom helping out on P.R.

Setup a snap chat. Accept 50 people that you know personally. Make your crazy statements there. (I am talking to him, not you lol).

I don't know 50 people personally, so I knew you weren't talking to me.

Archived