• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, AFCEastFan said:

Scottie Pippen

The Eagles (the band, not the team)

Geno Auriemma

Keith Moon

The Eagles (band) are over rated? OMG. There is/was more talent in that band at one single time then there is in the entire music business today.

15 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

The Eagles (band) are over rated? OMG. There is/was more talent in that band at one single time then there is in the entire music business today.

If everyone thought that they suck and that their music is shamelessly commercial, pretentious, faux country-rock tripe, then they couldn't be overrated. 

Outrage

Mark Wahlberg

Drake (couldn't agree more @RutgersJetFan)

That guy from Maroon 5

The Mockingjay books/movies

Politics 

The NFL as the best sport in America

Talking like an Italian goomba from a mob movie to accentuate that you're a New Yorker

Talking like an illiterate inbred Paddy to accentuate that you're from Boston

30 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

The Eagles were talented but disillusioned about their place in rock and roll. They were a soft rock band that was inoffensive to the ears of the masses, hence their popularity. They're the vanilla ice cream/white bread of rock. They thought they were Led Zepplin when in reality they were closer to Rod Stewart or Fleetwood Mac. 

Sure, their greatest hits album is the highest-selling record of all-time, but McDonald's has sold more cheeseburgers than anyone else and I don't think anyone would argue that their burgers are great.

The Eagles' best true "rock" songs weren't even written by them. Take It Easy was almost entirely written by Jackson Browne, and Rocky Mountain Way was a Joe Walsh tune. They had a few others songs that rocked (Life In The Fast Lane (overrated), Heartache Tonight, The Long Run) but most of their collection is soft stuff that is more country, easy-listening than rock and roll.

7 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Jeter omg yessssssss

No doubt. Jeter was probably the 5th rated ss in the AL when he played. So many others were overshadowed by the Skankee dynasty.  Average fielding SS who had an incredible supporting offensive cast behind him. 

31 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Outrage

Mark Wahlberg

Drake (couldn't agree more @RutgersJetFan)

That guy from Maroon 5

Talking like an Italian goomba from a mob movie to accentuate that you're a New Yorker

When firstmoved  to Virginia in 95 every person I met asked me if I watched the Sopranos. Annoyed the shot out of me. Maybe it was my fault ?

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

When firstmoved  to Virginia in 95 every person I met asked me if I watched the Sopranos. Annoyed the shot out of me. Maybe it was my fault ?

We all know that everything is @CTM'a fault

39 minutes ago, King P said:

Ronda Rousey

Was saying this sh*t for years. As soon as she had to start fighting opponents that could throw she got slaughtered. Couldn't have been more happy that Nunes gooned her too, she's incredible and a better fighter than Rousey ever was.

24 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Was saying this sh*t for years. As soon as she had to start fighting opponents that could throw she got slaughtered. Couldn't have been more happy that Nunes gooned her too, she's incredible and a better fighter than Rousey ever was.

I had predicted she was gonna start taking losses as soon as she step up in competition. Her stand up game is garbage, and even then she was eating alot of clean shots. I knew eventually she would get dropped and stopped. I'm a fan of Nunes so I'm glad she stopped her.

I hated how much they hyped up Ronda. I may not like Conor McGregor, but I think he's a good fighter. Ronda never was worth all the hype she's gotten

Archived