### Jets \ Jaguars -- (Let's Get to .500) Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

If we can somehow lose to Cleveland, 2-14 is still possible.

It's gonna be 6-10. What I've been saying all along. Bowles secures his job for another season and the Jets "get the QB that falls to them" who was their guy all along and they can't believe they got him.

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

But I'm not going to lie...really pissed with McCown for all the misaktes he made today. He really made it hard at the end.

Not often that our ST comes through like they did ... huge punt, clutch FG. And the D getting stops time and again ... wow, great win!

1 minute ago, SoFlaJets said:

Who is joking-the guy is only 38 and he isn't beat up and he throws the ball very well and QBs can play into their 40's these days

"HAHA SUCK IT ANTI-TANKERS, JOSHY MCCOWWWWNNNN JUST GETTING STARTED BAYBEEEEE!!!!111!!"

Glad the team won out, but after the mess at the end of the half, and not scoring points in the second (and letting the Jags back), this team still needs a way to go. It is great, however, watching all the young kids playing with heart. You don't want a culture of losing. 

Just think how good this team could be with a better OL, and a legit QB.

3 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

It's gonna be 6-10. What I've been saying all along. Bowles secures his job for another season and the Jets "get the QB that falls to them" who was their guy all along and they can't believe they got him.

Best qb is Rosen , darnold is gonna stay another year , the qb that falls to us is the next hack as always

4 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

Who is joking-the guy is only 38 and he isn't beat up and he throws the ball very well and QBs can play into their 40's these days

Did you watch the last half of this game. He did everything he could possibly do to lose this game. Idiotic backwards pass, INT, Fumble, more than 1 near INT, spking the ball instead of kneeling. All that plus his pocket awareness in non-existent. He was horrific.

3 minutes ago, rammagen said:

I prefer the kid from Wyoming we just have to be bad enough to get him

You mean the guys who has completed 48 of 96 (50 percent) passes for 1 TD and 8 INTs in 3 career games vs. Power 5 teams?

That guy??

1 minute ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Did you watch the last half of this game. He did everything he could possibly do to lose this game. Idiotic backwards pass, INT, Fumble, more than 1 near INT, spking the ball instead of kneeling. He was horrific.

At least two of those were designed plays. The WR slipped for his INT.

5 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

We're tied for first place in the East and you guys are still talking about drafting? Go post that stuff in the draft forum there happens to be some real old schooll Jets fans still around who actually WANT to see them win.

What if....and hear me out...you wanna see the team win, but still recognize that seeing your team win with a 38 year old never-was is kinda bad when you have 2 young kids who need to play, for better or worse, because not having a real answer at QB is actually bad for you in the long run?

Just now, Mogglez said:

What if....and here me out...you wanna see the team win, but still recognize that seeing your team win with a 38 year old never-was is kinda bad when you have 2 young kids who need to play, for better or worse, because not having a real answer at QB is actually bad for you in the long run?

I'll HEAR you out when you learn how to spell

2 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

Oh my God no wonder I haven't been around who ARE these guys anyway? They almost sound like the Tebow brigade.

Right, the logical ones are the guys who think Josh McCown has a decade of solid QB play left.

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

What if....and here me out...you wanna see the team win, but still recognize that seeing your team win with a 38 year old never-was is kinda bad when you have 2 young kids who need to play, for better or worse, because not having a real answer at QB is actually bad for you in the long run?

What if we do well and then sell the farm for Rosen? Who would be mad?

Archived