### Jets \ Jaguars -- (Let's Get to .500) Game Thread ###

Maxman

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

What if....and here me out...you wanna see the team win, but still recognize that seeing your team win with a 38 year old never-was is kinda bad when you have 2 young kids who need to play, for better or worse, because not having a real answer at QB is actually bad for you in the long run?

What if....and here me out...both of those QB's suck balls?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

We're tied for first place in the East and you guys are still talking about drafting? Go post that stuff in the draft forum there happens to be some real old schooll Jets fans still around who actually WANT to see them win.

They're not tied for 1st. They're tied for 2nd (or 2nd last if you will). Buffalo is 1st.

5 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

We're tied for first place in the East and you guys are still talking about drafting? Go post that stuff in the draft forum there happens to be some real old schooll Jets fans still around who actually WANT to see them win.

Bills are 3-1

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

No one.  Problem is Cleveland and SF are not passing him up. Especially if Darnold stays back.

We'll know who's closing in on #1 and #2 in a few weeks. Hopefully SF wins a little more. So while I have put the tanking obsession to rest..im still rooting for SF/CLE wins.

Just now, AFJF said:

Young kids looking good again.  Good stuff.

it's not right to gloat at injuries to other teams, but i read that dalvin cook likely suffered an acl tear, and i bring this up b/c so many here wanted him over maye.  and then we see mcguire have the day he had.  mccags is looking pretty good right now.  if petty becomes a decent starter, mccags could easily withstand hack never doing anything.

8 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

We beat the dolphins and jags.  

4 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Jet fans could win a superbowl and some fans say but we are drafting 32!!! Relax, we get a first round pick regardless, learn how to enjoy wins 

I'm sure you'll enjoy January when us jets fans watch the playoffs , maybe you can get invited to mccowns Super Bowl party , I'm sure he's a good guy

2 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Jet fans could win a superbowl and some fans say but we are drafting 32!!! Relax, we get a first round pick regardless, learn how to enjoy wins 

I'm going to turn 62 on Wednesday, I'm running out of those "wait 'til next year"seasons, I want to see the Jets go to the playoffs NOW and be red hot in December and then ANYTHING is possible.

4 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

We beat the dolphins and jags.  

We were told we were going to be the worst team in football. This team is Young and had a ton of heart. Yes long term qb is still the issue.

But a great day and great win.

1 minute ago, SoFlaJets said:

I'm going to turn 62 on Wednesday, I'm running out of those "wait 'til next year"seasons, I want to see the Jets go to the playoffs NOW and be red hot in December and then ANYTHING is possible.

Amen Jimmy.

Age doesn't matter, tomorrow is promised to none of us.

Great win today. 

14 minutes ago, nycdan said:

CLE is clearly gunning for another #1 pick.  Factory of Sadness indeed.

No, didn't you hear?  The Browns have a brilliant team-building plan, which the Jets should be modeling themselves after.  They're a future top team that is just pretending to be the league's worst each and every single year.

12 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

We'll know who's closing in on #1 and #2 in a few weeks. Hopefully SF wins a little more. So while I have put the tanking obsession to rest..im still rooting for SF/CLE wins.

We'll likely have a head-to-head over Cleveland after next week and 3 wins.  Unless they pop off in the second half of the year and look like a totally different team, they've probably got it over us easy.  I really don't have the slightest clue who SF is going to beat but hey, any given Sunday I guess.  We have no control over it, so whatever.  Kids played well today so that did make me happy.  If Bubba Gump would have won with Petty or Hack under center and wasn't trying to ride out 38 year old McCown to 6-7 wins, I'd have zero issues with what's going on right now.

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Sometimes, when I'm doing naked, hot yoga I think to myself: If we hadn't won those meaningless games, then we would have had a draft pick high enough the pick Watson.

He'd have been a perfect fit for us. When I think about it, I poop my pants a little.

You can't do a REAL ULTIMATE REBUILD without a QB and num-chucks.

If you are doing naked yoga how do you poop your pants???

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

We were told we were going to be the worst team in football. This team is Young and had a ton of heart. Yes long term qb is still the issue.

But a great day and great win.

Hell yeah.  Rooting FOR today surely feels alot better than rooting AGAINST your own team must feel right now!

4 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

I don't know how you've endured this crap this long 

6 minutes ago, Maddog45 said:

I guess you hit your head and forgot who's the qb on this team

you know, mccown is physically not that great but he's been making some pretty good decisions so far.  the lateral to powell was horribly bad but other than that he played a very good game.  we all know he is limited but so is the rest of the offense.  when the receivers start to get better and the oline gels is when a better qb will be sorely needed.

1 minute ago, rangerous said:

you know, mccown is physically not that great but he's been making some pretty good decisions so far.  the lateral to powell was horribly bad but other than that he played a very good game.  we all know he is limited but so is the rest of the offense.  when the receivers start to get better and the oline gels is when a better qb will be sorely needed.

We need a franchise qb , we need to fix this position and forget about it for the next 15 years and focus and the other positions like how the pats have done , tired of these bum jag at qb all started with Vinny t

Archived