******** Bills vs. Jets GAMEDaY THREAD*************

Gas2No99

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Be safe brother, I'm not really wearing the pants but I am blasting some tunes in my backyard......funny thing my neighbors listen to some kick ass music whether they like it or not!!!!!!

LTE is very good on the train from Hong Kong to China. Streaming the game on Slingbox. 

SAR I

I am happy that they have been wearing green for the majority of home games this year. Other previous years they wouldn't even begin to wear green until November. Their PR and team slogam campaigns of the past years always included gree  this and green that, then would proceed to wear white. Ganggreen is never green. And Big Blue always wears blue at home.

4 minutes ago, RPoling720 said:

Anderson totally seems like he had an attitude problem. He pouts as well when things don't go his way. A tad bit toxic from my outsiders POV.

McCown misses him every game - a bunch of times. So I’m sure to Robbie it’s like - hell man I am open. Like legit open, not just a WR saying I’m open. You will see it multiple times a game. McCown is just not good and doesn’t have the physical ability to utilize Anderson

Just now, RPoling720 said:

I am happy that they have been wearing green for the majority of home games this year. Other previous years they wouldn't even begin to wear green until November. Their PR and team slogam campaigns of the past years always included gree  this and green that, then would proceed to wear white. Ganggreen is never green. And Big Blue always wears blue at home.

Green pants are gross, and they should never wear them again.

2 minutes ago, Kevin L said:

Green pants are gross, and they should never wear them again.

Even their current home green jerseys need to be looked at.  Green shoulder stripes are different than the rest of it and also different form the helmet logo.  

Archived