******** Bills vs. Jets GAMEDaY THREAD*************

Gas2No99

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate to say this but I think the Jets match up not bad vs the Bills.  Having said that our coaching will probably utterly fail to come up with a simple game plan on defense to stop them.

Last year.  Don't let them beat you deep, do not let Tyrod Taylor run wild.  If you do those two simple things you will win so we let Taylor run wild and let some jag buffalo WRs torch the hell out of us.

16 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Tick tick for your boy Wackagnan

He is not my boy.

It MIGHT be foreign concept to you, but you can actually like some of the stuff Mac has done, and criticize him for other things.  It takes more effort in the analyzing part, but it is a fact.

Wonder who you will want in two more years after the next GM is fired.

1 minute ago, CanadaSteve said:

He is not my boy.

It MIGHT be foreign concept to you, but you can actually like some of the stuff Mac has done, and criticize him for other things.  It takes more effort in the analyzing part, but it is a fact.

Wonder who you will want in two more years after the next GM is fired.

95% of Mac’s moves have been duds.  Now that Ryan Grigson is no longer a GM this is is the worst GM in the nfl

3 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

You’re ability to defend such an obviously inept GM is astonishing 

and your ability to jump from thread to thread spewing complete and total nonsense is extraordinary.  I'm hoping you're 16.

Just now, Pac said:

and your ability to jump from thread to thread spewing complete and total nonsense is extraordinary.  I'm hoping your 16.

So saying Devin Smith wasn’t a good draft pick is nonsense? Am I supposed to be happy about Wilkerson getting $100 million to fall asleep  on Sunday afternoons?

Just now, Philc1 said:

So saying Devin Smith wasn’t a good draft pick is nonsense?

"95% of Maccs moves have been duds" is only the latest in a long line of vomit inducing posts you've graced the board with over the last couple months.

The Jets have problems with mobile Qbs. So the yardage totals of Tyrod Taylor esp on the ground and the number of first downs he makes is important. But like they did with Ajayi they have to key on McCoy. The problem is they do earlier in the game but he tires them out and gets big yardage in the 2nd half which is their downfall as we all know. The other guy who can create problem is Charles Clay an underrated tight end who could get key yardage. I was hoping the Bills wouldn't keep Tyrod and we would sign him. I think the Bills will win by 10 sorry to day. 

17 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

So saying Devin Smith wasn’t a good draft pick is nonsense? Am I supposed to be happy about Wilkerson getting $100 million to fall asleep  on Sunday afternoons?

Devin Smith - bad pick...yea would have loved for you to have predicted the amount of serious knee injuries he'd have. Macc picks up Anderson after the draft which filled the void left by Smith. We probably shouldn't give him credit for that though...

Wilkerson getting $100M - bad...Macc signed him with an option to cut him after this season so it gave us the flexibility to decide if we wanted to keep Mo or Sheldon or neither. Our fan base would have gone bananas if we didn't resign Mo given his production at that time. We probably shouldn't give him credit for adding that option though...

54 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

You're supposed to be thankful for what you have, ingrate.

Now, let's all hold hands and bow our heads to give thanks to The Almighty Macc for delivering us this bountiful QB made of canned spam.

11 hours ago, T0mShane said:

What will actually happen: Jets win it 6-3. Game draws <100,000 viewers. Someone sets fire to a block of empty seats in the upper deck. Goodell gets fired. The Russian navy pulls up in New York harbor and Putin declares that this was their endgame all along. They are greeted as liberators. 

We're sorry, the Russian Navy is currently unavailable for booking. Please call again soon to check on our availability for your future events!!

abandoned-submarine.jpg

53 minutes ago, Ghost420 said:

They are not going to play. They both are dog sh*t who should not even be on a roster.

Sent from my SM-G950U using JetNation.com mobile app

Well aware they're not going to play tonight.

They will play before year end.  Be assured.

While I may not think much of them myself, I will leave the "dogsh*t" evaluation debate for a later date.

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

Well aware they're not going to play tonight.

They will play before year end.  Be assured.

While I may not think much of them myself, I will leave the "dogsh*t" evaluation debate for a later date.

Fair to say Mediocre at best

2 hours ago, Beerfish said:

I hate to say this but I think the Jets match up not bad vs the Bills.  Having said that our coaching will probably utterly fail to come up with a simple game plan on defense to stop them.

Last year.  Don't let them beat you deep, do not let Tyrod Taylor run wild.  If you do those two simple things you will win so we let Taylor run wild and let some jag buffalo WRs torch the hell out of us.

Fully expect him to line up Leo in the same exact spot every down. Things are so great, why mess with it? 

23 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Fully expect him to line up Leo in the same exact spot every down. Things are so great, why mess with it? 

Who knows maybe tonight is the night that Bowles starts deploying Leo in the Sheldon role from last year. Spy on QB, outside LB..... pretty much everywhere he shouldn't play him. lol that is more like Bowles, especially since we are the only game on tonight. Everyone will get to see the true genius of Bowles.... hahaha...

I have lost so much of what little faith I had left in Bowles it is to the point where I don't even care. He is obviously not a great DC and can't do much with 5 first round picks on D (or whatever the number)

....and yes I expect Tyrod to make quite a few big plays on 3rd down tonight to convert 1st downs that will break our D's backs

Archived