I'm back...........

NIGHT STALKER

1 hour ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

I've been away for several years...glad I'm back.  One thing that hasn't changed are the many opinions but still no SB...lol.  Anyway, looking forward to reading how you self made GM's will be deciding who we pick in the first round...GO JETS!

Welcome back :)

22 hours ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

I've been away for several years...glad I'm back.  One thing that hasn't changed are the many opinions but still no SB...lol.  Anyway, looking forward to reading how you self made GM's will be deciding who we pick in the first round...GO JETS!

Welcome back!

23 hours ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

Several years of cliff notes: Hessstation > Maccagnan 

On 2/3/2018 at 2:13 PM, NIGHT STALKER said:

Welcome Back !.. 

Picture-177.png

On 2/3/2018 at 2:33 PM, NIGHT STALKER said:

Lots of bad dudes in prison.  I figured this was a safe place.  

He went in a Tight End, came out a Wide Receiver. I heard its hard to fart after so much salami up the turdcutter. At least you are Mod material now.......

21 hours ago, SouthernJet said:

He went in a Tight End, came out a Wide Receiver. I heard its hard to fart after so much salami up the turdcutter. At least you are Mod material now.......

i thought he already was a Mod. ~ ~ 

;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/3/2018 at 2:13 PM, NIGHT STALKER said:

On 2/8/2018 at 7:07 AM, Jetfan13 said:

Welcome back, been a long time since that Miami game. Savage and I were actually just talking about you a couple months ago.

Welcome back, its been a while.  Good times in Miami, we almost had a couple of brawls before we even sat in our seats.  BP was at that game also.

Archived