FREE AGENT NEWS

joewilly12

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

You want NFL ratings to tick up ten points overnight?

That could not be more staged.

I like how this Robinson dude says he had to "duck security." Like he was just stopping by a local starbucks and stumbled upon Kaepernick practicing. What are the odds that a senior NFL reporter happened upon this event. 

6 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

I like how this Robinson dude says he had to "duck security." Like he was just stopping by a local starbucks and stumbled upon Kaepernick practicing. What are the odds that a senior NFL reporter happened upon this event. 

lol and view the entire workout. 

28 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Would be f*cking great if Woody mandated these assh0les to take a QB in Round 1.

That would certainly get him in good graces with me.

Its the only way to win back the fans and certainly the only reason why I would watch next season.

Just now, bla bla bla said:

@AdamSchefter: Bengals' TE Tyler Eifert reached agreement on a one-year deal and is staying in Cincinnati, per league source. Top available TE off the board....

Would have been nice but I don't think he will ever play a full season. I'm still going to sit here and pound the table for ASJ until I get my juice box.

1 hour ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Yeah that tweet is pretty cringey

Ryan Jensen still available.  If he signs for less than we paid Spencer Long you can add that to the list of Macc's missteps.  Seems weird with all our cap we wouldn't go hard after the quality guys.  Unless they are looking to draft one in a fairly deep class.

2 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Ryan Jensen still available.  If he signs for less than we paid Spencer Long you can add that to the list of Macc's missteps.  Seems weird with all our cap we wouldn't go hard after the quality guys.  Unless they are looking to draft one in a fairly deep class.

I preferred Jensen but if for some reason he isn't a scheme fit then I don't care. Both are high upside guys, Long just gives us the flexibility of taking a Center in the draft and cutting Carpenter.

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

3 pm. 

Lots of corners on the market. 

No corners associated with the Jets.

#Minkah

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

***It’s happening***

You know Tom, when you combine his skill, hard work, passion for the game, ability to diagnosis and his leadership, it's almost like we're taking back to back QB's in the 1st round.  QB's of the D.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

You know Tom, when you combine his skill, hard work, passion for the game, ability to diagnosis and his leadership, it's almost like we're taking back to back QB's in the 1st round.  QB's of the D.

Minkah is also from Jersey. 

Archived