FREE AGENT NEWS

joewilly12

58 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

True, but Skrine's off the books after this year while Mathieu would be looking for 9-10-11 million a year for multiple years. 

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Badger would allow us to do so many things. We could confuse offenses so easily because Jamal Adams plays S/CB/LB and so does Mathieu so they wouldn’t know what was coming. We would be able to effectky switch out and show different looks 24/7. Badger could play nickle one play and Adams could play Corner with a reliable guy like Miles subbed in at SS so they could send the  Corner blitz with Adams. Hell, they could have Adams play money backer with Badger out at FS and it wouldn’t put Maye out of place because he was a SS in college. The amount of interchangeable pieces and what we could do with them is limitless.

4 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Badger would allow us to do so many things. We could confuse offenses so easily because Jamal Adams plays S/CB/LB and so does Mathieu so they wouldn’t know what was coming. We would be able to effectky switch out and show different looks 24/7. Badger could play nickle one play and Adams could play Corner with a reliable guy like Miles subbed in at SS so they could send the  Corner blitz with Adams. Hell, they could have Adams play money backer with Badger out at FS and it wouldn’t put Maye out of place because he was a SS in college. The amount of interchangeable pieces and what we could do with them is limitless.

Sounds complicated, with Toilet and his stooge Rodgers in charge I see a lot of 12 men on the field penalties happening.

3 minutes ago, Barkus said:

Sounds complicated, with Toilet and his stooge Rodgers in charge I see a lot of 12 men on the field penalties happening.

Bowles created this 3 safety system. As much as I love to hate the guy..this system with these players is the one thing he should thrive with.

3 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Until we find someone who can put even the remotest pressure on the QB all this is going to be moot

9 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Would rather go after Eifert 

When he’s healthy, he’s legitimately one of the Top 5 TE’s in football.

100%. ASJ can lick my gooch (space between the sack and the a$$hole) if he wants 8 Million a year. 

By the way, no homo. 

10 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

True, but Skrine's off the books after this year while Mathieu would be looking for 9-10-11 million a year for multiple years. 

That's fine because our two safeties are on rookie contracts.In a few years we will figure out who to pay and who lo let go.

Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter)

3/15/18, 12:00 PM

More changes coming in Miami: Dolphins center Mike Pouncey has requested his released and Miami is expected to grant it today, per source. Moving on from Pouncey, Ndamukong Suh, Jarvis Landry.

3 minutes ago, pointman said:

40% is pretty legit. I hope you took them up on the offer.

I’m torn because I’m sympathetic to the plight of journalists in this market, but at the same time I’m not giving anyone a penny to opine about Jets roster building. I’m already annoyed at myself for having opinions about the Jets. 

10 hours ago, BigRy56 said:

This defense is going to be a force after grabbing Mathieu 

Yeah, they'd only give up like 9 points per game.......so we'd lose all our games 10 - 9.

I love the Badger but this team continues to invest on D without anything to show for it.  Signing Revis, drafting Mauldin, Jenkins, Leo, Darron Lee, Adams, and Maye. Now we sign Trumaine Johnson and Bowles STILL needs Mathieu to make his D work?  

2 minutes ago, C Mart said:

More changes coming in Miami: Dolphins center Mike Pouncey has requested his released and Miami is expected to grant it today, per source. Moving on from Pouncey, Ndamukong Suh, Jarvis Landry.

Guy's a thug. Would want no part of him in Green & White

4 minutes ago, C Mart said:

There is something ironic about a coach getting rid of bad attitudes in a locker room a year after thinking it was a good idea to bring in Jay Cutler. 

Archived