Video of Crowell laughing after the game at his personal foul

leonwashington2

25 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Well any coach with nuts whatsoever would at minimum bench the guy but Bowles is so much an utterly phony tough guy it is laughable.

The penalty and him laughing about it after the game is why I started the thread saying that he should be cut.

1 minute ago, CTJetsFan said:

The penalty and him laughing about it after the game is why I started the thread thread saying that he should be cut.

You cut him somebody probably picks him up.

I would give him the ball 50x against Jax and let them kick the crap out of him.  

12 minutes ago, CTJetsFan said:

The penalty and him laughing about it after the game is why I started the thread saying that he should be cut.

Did you listen to what he said in the video ? He was just caught up in the moment, passion as he called it. Don't forget he used to play for Cleveland.

7 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

Did you listen to what he said in the video ? He was just caught up in the moment, passion as he called it. Don't forget he used to play for Cleveland.

"Caught up in the moment" is throwing the ball into the stands or doing the Lambeau leap. Doing that little dance was premeditated.

1 hour ago, leonwashington2 said:

Yeah Todd, I'll take your word for it that stupid penalties won't happen again. Just like they wouldn't happen again after the Nickerson penalty in Detroit. 

You guys don't get it TB was an inmate in the asylum it goes with the D, dumb killer mentality. You have to take the good with the bad your O must score 22 and have the D's back 22 is less than average O.

3 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

Maybe unless you felt screwed by your old team...that ever happened to you?

Absolutely, It does have something to do with when he was in Cleveland. Caught up in the moment no doubt. Just wish there wasn't a penalty involved.

6 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

Huh?

That's means Bowles was a player too... a defensive player... defensive players are dumb that's basically aside from size differences and that they can't catch.  Thats why they are on d ,but you have to take the dumbness with the aggressiveness if that's the way team is ...undisciplined your offense has to compensate for that.  D..held 21 points as per usual...O needs to score 22 or more....that's the long Harvard version do you understand that...

Remember...  they may make millions, but most younger players are still kids.  Usually coast through college, and never had a real job.

I don't fault them for that.  Hell I'd have damn near killed for that, but it is what it is.

He is just showing his innocent (and immature) humor.  I would have found that funny at 13 perhaps.

I was disgusted when I saw what Crowell did for a celebration.He’s Not a Pro...he IS however a fu$$ing PIG!!!!Bowles should have benched that trash.I have NO faith in Todd. Amateurs.Bullshyte penalties penalties penalties. Where’s the coach in all of this. Please hire a proven winner!!!

44 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Remember...  they may make millions, but most younger players are still kids.  Usually coast through college, and never had a real job.

I don't fault them for that.  Hell I'd have damn near killed for that, but it is what it is.

He is just showing his innocent (and immature) humor.  I would have found that funny at 13 perhaps.

Could you please tell me a time when any professional Jets athlete has ever done anything that vulgar and unprofessional since 1960?  Please, because I can't  think of anything that comes close.

11 minutes ago, afjetsfan said:

Could you please tell me a time when any professional Jets athlete has ever done anything that vulgar and unprofessional since 1960?  Please, because I can't  think of anything that comes close.

I can't.  But a month from now I likely wont remember who wiped what where.

Doesn't matter much.  

Bowles just needs to tell Crow and the team that sort of BS needs to stop.

Quincy too actually.  Getting up and screaming "Every f'in time!", after the 38th WR screen is pretty stupid as well.

10 minutes ago, afjetsfan said:

Could you please tell me a time when any professional Jets athlete has ever done anything that vulgar and unprofessional since 1960?  Please, because I can't  think of anything that comes close and it is your nonchalant attitude that enables these unprofessional players to continue such behavior.

Thank YOU!!!!

Folks think that is OK?

National football game and we act like this....

No I don't think that simulating defecating and wiping yourself is "entertainment", but that is just me.

When you make yourself bigger than winning and you lose, I have a problem with it! 

11 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

I can't.  But a month from now I likely wont remember who wiped what where.

Doesn't matter much.  

Bowles just needs to tell Crow and the team that sort of BS needs to stop.

Quincy too actually.  Getting up and screaming "Every f'in time!", after the 38th WR screen is pretty stupid as well.

Ahhhh, you caught that too!  I was pretty upset with Quincy after that.  So many players on this team are unprofessional.

11 hours ago, CTJetsFan said:

"Caught up in the moment" is throwing the ball into the stands or doing the Lambeau leap. Doing that little dance was premeditated.

Yeah so is playing hide and seek and , doing the bobsled or any of the other contrived celebrations that shown endlessly on all highlight reels . Football's a game of emotion , should he be disciplined by his HC for costing us 15 yards sure , but let's not completely neuter the emotional aspect of the game. 

Archived