Where the F is Tom Shane?

TuscanyTile2

2 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Or, we could just let him be.

He either doesn't want to be reached, as evident by ignoring texts and emails and JN in general, or something bad happened and there's nothing we can do about it and it's not anyone here's business to out that information to his iFriends.

Im not looking to invade his personal life and neither is anyone else, just concerned. 

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

He either doesn't want to be reached, as evident by ignoring texts and emails and JN in general, or something bad happened and there's nothing we can do about it and it's not anyone here's business to out that information to his iFriends.

Are you my iFriend? 

22 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Honestly, boundaries. YOU DO NOT KNOW THE PEOPLE FROM THE INTERNET. AND THEY DON’T LIKE YOU.

54 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Honestly, boundaries. YOU DO NOT KNOW THE PEOPLE FROM THE INTERNET. AND THEY DON’T LIKE YOU.

AS much as I dislike the cited poster, IT has a point and you should realize it is pointless of you to "worry" about something you have NO CONTROL over & someone you only knew in an abstract sense. There is no REAL relationship between you & @T0mShane. It's as if Eddie Murphy had gone missing, yes you were a fan of his comedy, but if he suddenly disappeared there's NOTHING in your power to make him suddenly reappear. Same goes for anonymous internet forum participants.

10 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Aww, you're still upset that a joke went over your head.  Adorbs.

not upset about anything. You're trying to provoke some reaction out of me but I've already relegated you to the equivalent of wet dog excrement, so I pay no mind.

"Adorbs" is pretty effeminate of you, so another Millennial is par for the course. 

Good day :)

4 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

not upset about anything. You're trying to provoke some reaction out of me but I've already relegated you to the equivalent of wet dog excrement, so I pay no mind.

"Adorbs" is pretty effeminate of you, so par for the course. 

Yes, its me trying to provoke a reaction from you, who mentioned me twice, unprovoked.

2 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

"Adorbs" is pretty effeminate of you, so another Millennial is par for the course. 

When are you guys going to realize that older gen x'ers are the last generation of males whom being called effeminate would be even mildly insulting. 

13 minutes ago, CTM said:

When are you guys going to realize that older gen x'ers are the last generation of males whom being called effeminate would be even mildly insulting. 

Not a millennial either, but don’t tell ‘em.  Dunning-Kruger is miles in the rear view.

3 hours ago, TeddEY said:

Yes, its me trying to provoke a reaction from you, who mentioned me twice, unprovoked.

GasNo loves to provoke people, and then when they respond to him, he says there's no place for that kinda thing on a Jets football forum.

Oh, and he doesn't care about your opinion. And, to drive that point home, he'll tell you how little you bother him over and over and over and over and over and over.

And I concur. It's totes adorbs.

People here for a long time shared a lot and enjoyed his commentary. It’s ok to assume they care and rightfully so. Nothing wrong with caring about someone’s well being.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, ComfortablyNumb said:

People here for a long time shared a lot and enjoyed his commentary. It’s ok to assume they care and rightfully so. Nothing wrong with caring about someone’s well being.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nowhere did I suggest we shouldn’t care.  I do.  I suggested we shouldn’t invade his real life to assuage our curiosity/anxiety.

9 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

GasNo loves to provoke people, and then when they respond to him, he says there's no place for that kinda thing on a Jets football forum.

Oh, and he doesn't care about your opinion. And, to drive that point home, he'll tell you how little you bother him over and over and over and over and over and over.

And I concur. It's totes adorbs.

Totes.

12 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Can say I ever have been. But if I ever am I will count it as a small victory. 

You were bearded, balding and built like a bull by 7th grade, calling you femme makes as much sense as calling the yets a successful football team 

ANNOUNCEMENT

@T0mShane was last seen in the trunk of my car. I checked with him this morning and I said blink once if you are okay, blink twice if you are not okay.

He blinked twice. But I am pretty sure he was just trying to say that he is okay two times.

So, let's go with that. Tom is okay.

I will provide another update after the evening feeding.

16 minutes ago, Maxman said:

ANNOUNCEMENT

@T0mShane was last seen in the trunk of my car. I checked with him this morning and I said blink once if you are okay, blink twice if you are not okay.

He blinked twice. But I am pretty sure he was just trying to say that he is okay two times.

So, let's go with that. Tom is okay.

I will provide another update after the evening feeding.

Evening feeding? How big is your trunk? 

Archived