Where the F is Tom Shane?

TuscanyTile2

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

308 days won?!  Does the next highest even have 10?

image.png

I have 134 days, I don't know how to check who is in 2nd behind Tom. But I think there are others in the 300 plus range. Tom is a beast though, you go back and look and there are times where he wins a whole week straight. That is insanity. But he is that good.

4 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I have 134 days, I don't know how to check who is in 2nd behind Tom. But I think there are others in the 300 plus range. Tom is a beast though, you go back and look and there are times where he wins a whole week straight. That is insanity. But he is that good.

He last won Sept 2 and he stopped posting Sept 6th.  Maybe he thought he lost his fastball.

I think you have more estrogen than I do.  Men can be just as ridiculous, hyperbolic and easily jump to conclusions when it concerns their sports, I never said men were bastards or in any other way derogatory about all men in general.  I love men, and comfortable in their company....so, not sorry, I will not keep my non-Sam opinions to myself, nor do you have the right to tell me not to be a Jets fan.
One can enjoy the beach, watch the surfers  under an umbrella with matching chair and towel while reading this message board and listening to my Spotify.  Some of us Latinas have fair, sensitive skin, but love the ocean.

pics or gtfo

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Yea, it's pretty crazy. I've only got like 100 something... and I'm a fantastic guy that everyone likes and stuff.

15 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

I texted him a couple of times, no response. 

By the way, is that your zip code? Used to be mine.

Use to be and hopefully soon.  Now on upper east side. 

if you texted him then you probably can figure if he passed away right?  Or was he just a one night hook up and you just got his first name in your address book :-)

If he's not in jail, then I fear...

He was crushed against a building and rectally impaled by a street sign that was propelled into him due to a truck that veered off the road to avoid some stupid kid running out into the street chasing a dog, only for that dog to then eat his entrails as people film the incident with their phones instead of helping him.

5 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Seriously!  (and this applies especially to me).  Obviously, I legitimately hope he is okay.  I only joked because I'm confident he is.  But that confidence is based on thinking that others here know him in real life.  I feel like Maxman knows exactly what's going on but is holding out on us.  But that's just my hunch.

If max knows where he is and isn't telling us, then hes pulling off a "Paul is dead" hoax to boost traffic on the site. 

Maybe he went back to Bangkok?

Tom Shane injured in bizarre accident in Bangkok hotel

Tom ShaneTom Shane, the familiar voice of the Shane Company jewelry store chain, is on life support in a Bangkok hospital after being found hanging bound and gagged from the ceiling of his hotel room.  Shane is known for his frequent visits to Bangkok to personally select gem stones and pearls for his stores.

A maid found Shane unconscious wearing a diaper with hands and feet bound with studded leather straps, wearing a ball gag in his mouth.  The diaper was reportedly soiled.  Shane is in a coma and unable to talk to authorities at this time, although the hotel is known to provide prostitutes for their guests.  A bottle of personal lubricant and a “very large phallic toy” were taken by the police as evidence.

Rumors have swirled for years why Shane needed to travel so frequently to Bangkok.  Shane, in his radio commercials, claims that he personally selects every gem stone for his stores.  Some of Shane’s competitors claim that he is a sexual deviant.  This latest incident will only fuel the speculation.

A local prostitute who goes by the name “Pink Snapper” claims to have warned Shane that his “preferences were dangerous” last month.  Pink Snapper stated that she was not surprised to hear of Shane’s fate.  “He’s also a poor tipper,” she added.

4 minutes ago, jackhuntr said:

Maybe he went back to Bangkok?

Tom Shane injured in bizarre accident in Bangkok hotel

Tom ShaneTom Shane, the familiar voice of the Shane Company jewelry store chain, is on life support in a Bangkok hospital after being found hanging bound and gagged from the ceiling of his hotel room.  Shane is known for his frequent visits to Bangkok to personally select gem stones and pearls for his stores.

A maid found Shane unconscious wearing a diaper with hands and feet bound with studded leather straps, wearing a ball gag in his mouth.  The diaper was reportedly soiled.  Shane is in a coma and unable to talk to authorities at this time, although the hotel is known to provide prostitutes for their guests.  A bottle of personal lubricant and a “very large phallic toy” were taken by the police as evidence.

Rumors have swirled for years why Shane needed to travel so frequently to Bangkok.  Shane, in his radio commercials, claims that he personally selects every gem stone for his stores.  Some of Shane’s competitors claim that he is a sexual deviant.  This latest incident will only fuel the speculation.

A local prostitute who goes by the name “Pink Snapper” claims to have warned Shane that his “preferences were dangerous” last month.  Pink Snapper stated that she was not surprised to hear of Shane’s fate.  “He’s also a poor tipper,” she added.

October 1,2011??????  Last here on this forum Sept 6,2018  

My theory of him being Burt Reynolds is way better than this. 

On October 1, 2018 at 4:29 PM, Spoot-Face said:

lol

It's ironic that you don't want to hear her opinion, yet you're the one who started that particular conversation to begin with. Plus, you have a history of stirring this exact kinda sh*t up, when hearing other people's opposing opinions on it clearly bothers you. And I find that hilarious.

This thread would make Tom happy.

It's INCREDIBLY IRONIC. I agree. :lol:

I didn't start the conversation, I just pointed out that it's not appreciated, nor appropriate, to make generalizations that put down men as a gender. I didn't want to argue with her, just pointing out something in the same manner as if someone were to post a racist, misogynistic, or an anti-Christian comment in this forum. It has no place here nor should it be entertained. By continuing the Non-Jets discussion only gives a platform to some "social" issue that has no place in the Jet Fan football forum. 

I do have a history of pushing the envelope - "stirring this exact kinda $hit up" as you so eloquently said- on certain issues b/c this is a Jets forum. In-depth arguments over non-Jets related issues have no place here. So I am guilty of provoking from time to time, that I admit,  but only to serve as a catalyst to get a reaction which I find amusing or to get the thread shut down so as to end non-Jets related threads. It doesn't bother me in the sense that I can't tolerate a differing view; it's that I have better things to amuse myself than get into a debate on the internet. I take NOTHING to heart here, it's an internet forum to shoot the $hit about the Jets, nothing more nothing less. This place is merely a blank existential canvas for me to anonymously vent/say/state/whatever I feel like (as long as admissible by the admins), thus the true freedom and beauty of the internet. Just one man's opinion. 

I'm glad you find it hilarious, I think you're quite the funny fellow as well. Alas, on to other topics to chime in on. 

And I sure hope @T0mShane would be proud as he looks up from the fiery depths of Beezlebub's lair. :lol:

Se la vie!

On 10/1/2018 at 4:29 PM, Spoot-Face said:

lol

It's ironic that you don't want to hear her opinion, yet you're the one who started that particular conversation to begin with. Plus, you have a history of stirring this exact kinda sh*t up, when hearing other people's opposing opinions on it clearly bothers you. And I find that hilarious.

This thread would make Tom happy.

This thread would've made Tom happy if he were still with us.

FTFY

14 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

It's INCREDIBLY IRONIC. I agree. :lol:

I didn't start the conversation, I just pointed out that it's not appreciated, nor appropriate, to make generalizations that put down men as a gender. I didn't want to argue with her, just pointing out something in the same manner as if someone were to post a racist, misogynistic, or an anti-Christian comment in this forum. It has no place here nor should it be entertained. By continuing the Non-Jets discussion only gives a platform to some "social" issue that has no place in the Jet Fan football forum. 

I do have a history of pushing the envelope - "stirring this exact kinda $hit up" as you so eloquently said- on certain issues b/c this is a Jets forum. In-depth arguments over non-Jets related issues have no place here. So I am guilty of provoking from time to time, that I admit,  but only to serve as a catalyst to get a reaction which I find amusing or to get the thread shut down so as to end non-Jets related threads. It doesn't bother me in the sense that I can't tolerate a differing view; it's that I have better things to amuse myself than get into a debate on the internet. I take NOTHING to heart here, it's an internet forum to shoot the $hit about the Jets, nothing more nothing less. This place is merely a blank existential canvas for me to anonymously vent/say/state/whatever I feel like (as long as admissible by the admins), thus the true freedom and beauty of the internet. Just one man's opinion. 

I'm glad you find it hilarious, I think you're quite the funny fellow as well. Alas, on to other topics to chime in on. 

And I sure hope @T0mShane would be proud as he looks up from the fiery depths of Beezlebub's lair. :lol:

Se la vie!

Too easy.

#Ape'd

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Hmmmm.

Can't decide if I want to laugh now, and feel like an a$$hole later if it turns out to be true, or if I want to not laugh, and feel superior to you now.

Will you EVER REALLY find out?

Laugh away, laugh away!

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Hmmmm.

Can't decide if I want to laugh now, and feel like an a$$hole later if it turns out to be true, or if I want to not laugh, and feel superior to you now.

Tom Shane seems like the kind of person who would probably appreciate being remembered with sarcasm.  But I'm sticking to my theory that Maxman knows exactly what's up (nothing bad) and he's holding out on us. 

Archived