GET LOUD vs Vikings

Patriot Killa

People attending Jets/Vikings game:

Do not underestimate how much your volume Affects the opposing team. This is the last game of the homestead. GET LOUD. Make it hard for Cousins to hear his headset, make it hard for their players to hear calls at the LOS.

Seahawks called their fans the  “12th man on the field” for a reason during their SB runs.

WE NEED THIS GAME SO GET LOUD AS HELL AND TELL EVERY ONE YOU SIT NEXT TO ABOUT THIS.

As a "road" fan that has been to games at the original Mile High Stadium and Arrowhead... I still am not certain Jets fans have an understanding of what the full extent of "loud" at a football game really means.

Like yelling something directly in somebody's ear from an inch away and they can't distinguish your voice from any other background noise, much less hear what you're trying to say.  Like a stadium actually shaking.  Like Vinny Testaverde having to signal to the refs to stop the play clock because he couldn't hear anything in his helmet, and then couldnt relay the plays to his teammates in the huddle because they aren't lip readers.

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

Nothing is more annoying than when I’m trying to have a conversation with a buddy at the game and I can’t hear them. Be mindful and show some respect for the people around you this Sunday!

When people in front of me stand up to cheer and then have the audacity to ask other fanatics to stand and cheer.

I paid for my seat! I should be able to to sit in it!

3 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Do not underestimate how much your volume Affects the opposing team. This is the last game of the homestead. GET LOUD. Make it hard for Cousins to hear his headset, make it hard for their players to hear calls at the LOS.

Seahawks called their fans the  “12th man on the field” for a reason during their SB runs.

WE NEED THIS GAME SO GET LOUD AS HELL AND TELL EVERY ONE YOU SIT NEXT TO ABOUT THIS.

And make sure you explain it to your neighbor just like this, verbatim. You will sound like a totally normal human being.

18 minutes ago, ECURB said:

Jets fans suck at getting loud... It's really terrible...also bad at being quite on offense

It depends on where you sit. I am in the lower level end zone. Die-hard fans in there, people stand, scream and jump all game long. Same in the upper deck.

Those fancy seats ECURB sits in? Wine and cheese party over there.  :)

3 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Can’t we just turn his headphone off like the Pats do?

1 hour ago, HelenOfTroy said:

What a bunch of delicate little fairies.....I tailgate all day, standing, cooking, then stand all game in the rowdiest section of the Coliseum.  I yell, cheer, jump up and down, and sing our fight songs.  

I'm old.  Wimps.

Excuse me good sir, but you’re blinding my optics.

-Me every time they score at a home game 

3 hours ago, HelenOfTroy said:

What a bunch of delicate little fairies.....I tailgate all day, standing, cooking, then stand all game in the rowdiest section of the Coliseum.  I yell, cheer, jump up and down, and sing our fight songs.  

I'm old.  Wimps.

Yeah, but you're a tough old broad. We're not tough anythings! :cheergal:BTW Am I the only one here in love with Helen????

1 hour ago, section314 said:

Am I missing something where you have to tell the home team fans to be loud and root for your team?

There's always that guy at every game. You're sitting there, trying to enjoy your $20 pretzel and being out of the house for a little bit, then some dude named Logan with a Pearl Jam tattoo that's been tailgating since Thursday and thinks Stella is a craft beer makes eye contact with you, has a mini-convulsion, spilling beer on some kid sitting next to him, and starts yelling "WHADDYA DOIN SITTIN IN THE CHAIR THAT YOU PAID TO SIT IN, DA JETS NEED US" right at you as you're just trying to enjoy a day with your dad. Logan is also the guy that screams "GET HIM!!" at the top of his lungs when he's sitting at a bar on every single defensive play.

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

I will be there not sure where we will be parking though if its not far away from where you guys will be you will see me. 

Should I wear a bullet proof vest? 

Dude you better stop by and say hi. It's all good, you have been posting here forever you definitely have to come over and meet everyone.

Really hope you do. F11.

Archived