This is an all time low!

Better2bgreenthanblue

2 hours ago, Better2bgreenthanblue said:

I'm sitting here watching Matt F'ing Barkley slice our defense to pieces. "That guy" is sitting 5 seats from me, 1 row down blind drunk screaming profanities at Bowles. Hes the only one having fun, I think I'll join him!!

Bill's have more points than we have offensive yards Bill's 24 Jets 0.

Ugh.

I think your all time low, just got lowered...the ghosts of Jets coaches past, Sammy Baugh, Bulldog Turner, Weeb Ewbank face palming from a distant cloud. 

Lou Holtz is still kicking "God did not put Lou Holtz on this earth to coach in the pros." What God's plans are for Todd Bowles, remains unknown.

14 minutes ago, Gangrene said:

I think your all time low, just got lowered...the ghosts of Jets coaches past, Sammy Baugh, Bulldog Turner, Weeb Ewbank face palming from a distant cloud. 

Lou Holtz is still kicking "God did not put Lou Holtz on this earth to coach in the pros." What God's plans are for Todd Bowles, remains unknown.

Don't forget Charlie Winner.  

8 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

We were never suposed to be good this year.  This isnt close to an all time low.

Mid Q2 the hapless Bill's QB'd by scrub Matt Barkley had scored more points than we had gained in yards. Our D was embarrassing, even lethargic. Today Bowles sealed his fate and a seat on the Mt Rushmore of Jet ineptitude. It's bad enough we have a lack of elite talent, but c'mon play with pride! Show some heart! At least pretend you give a sh*t. This is not the worst Jets roster ever, but its surely one of the worst motivated.

2 hours ago, Better2bgreenthanblue said:

I'm sitting here watching Matt F'ing Barkley slice our defense to pieces. "That guy" is sitting 5 seats from me, 1 row down blind drunk screaming profanities at Bowles. Hes the only one having fun, I think I'll join him!!

Bill's have more points than we have offensive yards Bill's 24 Jets 0.

Ugh.

Its bad but 1-15 was worse, so Bowles has that going for him anyway.

4 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

Its bad but 1-15 was worse, so Bowles has that going for him anyway.

I think when it comes to individual games this was easily one of the worst games I've ever watched, and I've been following this team religiously since the early 80's.

We played a terrible team, at home, when the players knew their HC was on the hotseat and they laid an absolute egg.

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Im an old timer this is a low. 

Ridiculous

1 hour ago, RobR said:

I think when it comes to individual games this was easily one of the worst games I've ever watched, and I've been following this team religiously since the early 80's.

We played a terrible team, at home, when the players knew their HC was on the hotseat and they laid an absolute egg.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/197909090nwe.htm

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

BS dude losing to possibly the worst team in the NFL with a QB who was selling used cars a week ago. 

COME ON MAN 

Perspective. We have darnold and 90M to spend next year.  There is reason for future optimism.  This not like the Kotite era. 

Archived