Osemele released

3 hours ago, joebabyny said:

Dude knew he had the injury when he signed the contract with the Jets and was fine to play with said injury. He gets benched because his play is sh*t, sees the writing on the wall that he wont be in Jets green next year, so decides that the injury he and everyone else was in agreement on playing through now must be operated on. Guy knows he is done with the Jets so he wants surgery and recovery on the Jets dime and Jets time so he is all good for free agency. The Jets called him on his bullsh*t. 

If it’s true that the NFLPA is actually involved in the dispute there is more to the story. 

It could be noise from the agent but I remember when the rumor about maccagnan getting fired after the draft I defended the Jets on the basis that no team is that stupid 

well.......

I hope you are right but it just doesn’t seem that cut and dry 

Im hoping that the rumors about the Jets Doctor sending incorrect  MRI images isn’t what the claim about the team doctor breaking state laws is about 

That would be really ugly lol

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Snell41 said:

KO has an injury he was willing to play through....as a starter. He got demoted so he decided rather than sit on the bench, which he’s healthy enough to do, that he’d have the surgery instead so he’d be healthy for FA next year. Makes sense for him, but that’s not how his contract works. One injury and he’d be back in unless he has surgery. I get why he’d try, but the Jets are in the right on this.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Good luck in free agency when you've just been benched, refused to play through an injury, ignored team doctors and you're about to file a claim against your old team. 

Someone will sign him but I'm sure his antics will scare away a bunch of teams. A player that was only worth a pick swap between the 5/6 rounds is now worth far less. 

32 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Good luck in free agency when you've just been benched, refused to play through an injury, ignored team doctors and you're about to file a claim against your old team. 

Someone will sign him but I'm sure his antics will scare away a bunch of teams. A player that was only worth a pick swap between the 5/6 rounds is now worth far less. 

Oh I’m Smelly’s bigger problem was he wasn’t good before getting the surgery

• Upvote 1

There is no way that Joe Douglas can be worse then Macc, lol. It's impossible! He signed Kalil & took a chance, traded a late pick for DT because you have to WRs, none of these things affect 2020 cap. Can't wait to see his plan once this season is over. This year he's just trying to fill out a 53 man roster that's lost almost 20% of its starters.