Jump to content
SAR I

The 'Fire Gase' Guys Is Planning Billboards For Sunday

Recommended Posts

gaseign.jpg

They just don't get it, do they.

We've won 4 of our last 6 games.  Sam Darnold loves him.  Christopher Johnson and Joe Douglas gave firm public support.

And this is the week they do this?  Try to humiliate a winning head coach and his family? 

Classless.

SAR I

  • Upvote 13
  • Thumb Down 19
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like an incredibly stupid way to spend your money... IF you really wanted to send an effective message to the Johnsons, then use your money to buy as many seats to sunday's game and burn them... an Empty stadium is really the way... just my 2 cents...

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jetstream said:

Seems like an incredibly stupid way to spend your money... IF you really wanted to send an effective message to the Johnsons, then use your money to buy as many seats to sunday's game and burn them... an Empty stadium is really the way... just my 2 cents...

The stadium is SOLD OUT you cant do that, haven't you heard. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What’s creepier, positive trolling or negative trolling?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, NYallDay said:


I got stuck in one of the tweets going back and forth about this. I don’t agree with it. It’s bigger than football when a persons family has to see their husband/father looking like that
 

And it's Christmas.

And we're 5-5 with Sam since he came back, are 4-2 in our last six games.

And with a team most thought had an 8-8 ceiling when completely healthy.

It's disgusting.

SAR I

  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

It's Christmas, have a heart. Geebus.

It's more than "have a heart".  These airplane guys are selfish and don't represent Jets fans.  The lengths some people will go to to make $30 a week on social media.  It's pathetic.

SAR I

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Since Sam came back from mononucleosis:

- Jets are 5-5.

- Jets have won 4 of their last 6 games.

- Jets are 4-1 at home.

Oh, and that's with the NFL's most injured roster.   Over $60M of cap on IR.

Gase has done an amazing job.  Not average, not good.  Amazing.

SAR I

 

I wouldn't call it amazing, but I would give him credit that this season didn't spiral out of control and he didn't lose the team.  After Pat's / Ghosts I thought for sure this was going to be a dumpster fire...

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

The stadium is SOLD OUT you cant do that, haven't you heard. 

Did you hear all the Bills fans at Pittsburgh on Sunday night?  Every TD, every first down, you could hear them.  On big 3rd downs the Bills fans made enough noise to interfere with the Steelers signal calling. 

How could that happen?  The Steelers have the #1 bestest fans in the league, right?

SAR I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Stark said:

I have no issue with getting rid of Gase a year or 2 early rather than a year or 2 late.

Sam Darnold likes Adam Gase and therefore so should you.

SAR I

  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SAR I said:

Did you hear all the Bills fans at Pittsburgh on Sunday night?  Every TD, every first down, you could hear them.  On big 3rd downs the Bills fans made enough noise to interfere with the Steelers signal calling. 

How could that happen?  The Steelers have the #1 bestest fans in the league, right?

SAR I

I don't know maybe you should ask that question to Steelers fans on their message boards. 

joewilly12 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

I want Gase gone but this isn’t the way to do it.  Who wants to come work here when this is how fans treat you?  
 

Unfortunately I think the clown face should be on the one who started this.  He was on the board years ago and disappeared.  He started the Idzik campaign to start a magazine and shirt printing business.  This is all attention for him to help his business grow.  

Exactly right.

It's one thing for a self-promoting hashtagger to try to grow his business like a jerk.  It's quite another when it has a measurable negative effect on the team itself, especially when it comes to recruiting free agents, coaches, and coordinators.  What NFL stars would want to come here if after half a season the fans are flying planes and putting up billboards at Christmas?

This Jason guy is no Jets fan.  He's horrible.  What a joke.

SAR I

  • Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I don't know maybe you should ask that question to Steelers fans on their message boards. 

joewilly12 

You criticize Jets fans for "letting enemy fans in the stadium" and won't recognize when it happens to the almighty Steelers as well?  We live in a world where NFL stadiums are sold out and fans sometimes can't go to games and sell tickets.  It happens.

Get your family members to buy tickets for Sunday for $39 and show up and support the team on their last home game.  We have a chance to finish 5-1 at home since Sam returned from mono.  That's great stuff.  It's Christmas.  Show the Jets you love them by keeping Steeler fans out.

SAR I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Is this real? Where is this? 

I don't want to give the guy more traffic.  It's on his website and Twitter.

SAR I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

You criticize Jets fans for "letting enemy fans in the stadium" and won't recognize when it happens to the almighty Steelers as well?  We live in a world where NFL stadiums are sold out and fans sometimes can't go to games and sell tickets.  It happens.

Get your family members to buy tickets for Sunday for $39 and show up and support the team on their last home game.  We have a chance to finish 5-1 at home since Sam returned from mono.  That's great stuff.  It's Christmas.  Show the Jets you love them by keeping Steeler fans out.

SAR I

Right. But that's just never gonna happen in todays world. I see teams of all kinds being represented here in what was once Giants, Yankees land, to now the Jets backyard. You are spitting into the wind and I admire you for that, just don't forget to move to the side when you spit. 85k seat Stadium didn't help either, unless you are an owner. Everyone loves a winner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Stark said:

This is not true. This is laughable.

Sam might like Gase, he would never say anything anti-team. Thats not Sam's personality. We don't really know what that relationship is. He may like Gase.

BUT... that doesn't mean I should like Gase just because Sam does.

I don't like what I see from Gase, not this year. Not his play calling, not Sam's development, hearing the same Gase explanations in press conferences, etc..... I also don't like that Gase is getting so much support from CJ, and JETS fans are blindly using the "QB/Offensive guru" yet what we are not seeing an offensive genius at work. Tannehill is playing lights out with Tennessee, not as he did with Gase. Gase couldn't seem to utilize Kenyon Drake, and now Bell. DeVante Parker is playing well, yet Gase couldn't use him correctly. 

so no I don't have to like Gase. 

 

How clueless are you that half our starting roster has missed almost the entire season and you judge Gase as if they were perfectly healthy?  You don't like his playcalling?  LOL.  With 4/5 of the OL out or in the wrong position?  With Enunwa and Herndon missing 16 games?  With the 31st rushing attack because of those missing players?  Yet he's 5-5 since Darnold's return.  What, you thought the Jets were going to be 12-4?  Or did you have us at 8-8 when perfectly healthy like everyone else? 

Never before have the Jets been this beat up and yet competed and won games late in a meaningless season.  We've seen Groh, Edwards, Mangini, Ryan, and Bowles rosters fold like a cheap suit.  Gase has done a tremendous job.

SAR I

  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

28-34 is a winning record?

5-9 this year is a winning record?

Chris johnston support is a good thing?, Adam Gase hired Douglas

You need to up your game son.  Stick to psl's and BMW's

you have to take out the first 4 games due to mono.  Gase is getting this team to play 500 ball.

if we aren't much better next year, then the fire gase crowd can have their day.  

but not now with this roster and these injuries.  

  • Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Confused 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Since Sam came back from mononucleosis:

- Jets are 5-5.

- Jets have won 4 of their last 6 games.

- Jets are 4-1 at home.

Oh, and that's with the NFL's most injured roster.   Over $60M of cap on IR.

Gase has done an amazing job.  Not average, not good.  Amazing.

SAR I

 

So, if we follow the bouncing ball here, Gase is a slam dunk for Coach of the Year?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, section314 said:

So, if we follow the bouncing ball here, Gase is a slam dunk for Coach of the year?

No.  But he should be in the conversation.

Excuses are for losers.  Reasons aren't excuses.  There is a reason the Jets have struggled this season.  We are putting the worst roster in the NFL on the field since October and yet have gone 5-5.  That's amazing.  It really is.

SAR I

  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whether we like it or not Gase is gonna be here next year. We might as well see if next year is a complete turnaround once we get healthy and Douglas has a full offseason.  I am not a fan of Gase but firing him after 1 year means that Sam needs to learn yet another offense and we need some consistency 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

Right. But that's just never gonna happen in todays world. I see teams of all kinds being represented here in what was once Giants, Yankees land, to now the Jets backyard. You are spitting into the wind and I admire you for that, just don't forget to move to the side when you spit. 85k seat Stadium didn't help either, unless you are an owner. Everyone loves a winner.

As you know, I'm good with missing a game or two, putting the seats up on Stubhub for less than face value, and not really care who buys them.

But for those who are going to start the "look at all the Steeler fans!" thread on Sunday, today is their chance to make sure that doesn't happen.  There are 5,000 seats for sale right now.  Let them buy them instead of posting.

SAR I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

It will be almost all Steeler fans headed to the stadium anyway.

This ^  

I think that gets to CJ more than billboards...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SAR I said:

You criticize Jets fans for "letting enemy fans in the stadium" and won't recognize when it happens to the almighty Steelers as well?  We live in a world where NFL stadiums are sold out and fans sometimes can't go to games and sell tickets.  It happens.

Get your family members to buy tickets for Sunday for $39 and show up and support the team on their last home game.  We have a chance to finish 5-1 at home since Sam returned from mono.  That's great stuff.  It's Christmas.  Show the Jets you love them by keeping Steeler fans out.

SAR I

SAR I Im with you man. 

joewilly12 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...