Ask me anything. I know things.

2 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

You think? People are so dumb. Gase above most other coaches I’ve seen doesn’t seem like he ever takes his nose out of the playbook long enough to even read criticism or even browse the internet. People may dislike him but he is a pro’s pro in that regard.

No but the Jets pay attention, and they would most definitely try to spin the Manish story whether Gase knows cares, or not.

19 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I was just looking this up: Robby Anderson has a relatively putrid catch rate of 55%, and Davante Parker is actually even worse than that (54.7). Tough to build an offense around guys like that 

Maybe that says as much or more about the quality of the balls being thrown to them then it does about their own ability to catch a pass, no?

10 hours ago, T0mShane said:

The most !!!! part of these reveals is that Gase seems to be fairly respected in the building and among the team. You would not have expected that. 

Really surprised to hear that from you.

I’d have been more surprised to hear he wasn’t, especially after seeing the way this team played the second half of the season.

On 12/27/2019 at 5:53 PM, SAR I said:

You were right about the Star Wars bobbleheads so I do believe you're a real insider.

The question was asked but I didn't see the answer-  can Gase and Gregg work together?  I hear on Cowherd and other outlets that they dislike each other.  You see any evidence of that?  Any chance that Gregg wants out?

He also had the scoop on Herndon being hurt

Wait all these posts and not one question about Gase terrible play calling? Or clock management? Has there been and feeling or talk about this in the building? I can't believe the jets didn't notice the Patriots manipulating us into losing time or Gase literally deciding not to run bell, leaving Sam out there dangling with out extra blockers early season, etc...

Any thoughts on all this? He can be great bs'er and guys can like you but there has to be some real criticism of Gase coaching...