Ask me anything. I know things.

9 minutes ago, Samtorobby47 said:

It’s a slow Friday here at Florham Park.  So I’ll try to answer what I can. 

How about just give us your narrative of the goings on.

How does the team see Gase?  Darnold?  Adams?  What is their understanding of this season?  What do they plan to do going forwards? 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

Way to sabotage the thread guys. It can be really great to have someone on the inside answer questions. It would depend on how much he can say, but it's a great way to understand the fan base. 

I am sure this guy works "at the Jets" and has all the info we want.   Can't believe everyone was asking such childish questions.   We could have found out if Jamaal is gonna be traded, if Robby will be resigned, what JD's draft strategy is!!!   Damn it we may never get someone that works "at the Jets" be on here again.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Samtorobby47 said:

Dont think a ton of guys like Robby. I’d be shocked if he’s brought back. Due to a number of reasons. He’s not smart and he’s not the type of guy Douglas preaches being here. It’s all about him, with things. Giving that kinda guy money is dangerous. 

Wow I didn't get this impression of Robby.  

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Samtorobby47 said:

With Jamal it’s love/hate thing. The drama during the deadline was frustrating, players don’t like his antics and attitude when things get tough. And the comments he made about never being a loser and such. But when he plays as good as he does, you kinda just deal with it because he’s backing it up on the field. 

Gase thinks Darnold is an idiot often, missing easy reads and such but I think this is just being hard on him, not that he doesn’t like him. 

So Jamal is a premadonna that's all about himself and his image...not really a surprise.

Also does Gase acknowledge people in the hallways that he thinks are dumber than him? He seems really smart.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Samtorobby47 said:

Gase is awesome in the building and to everybody. So yes he does :)

Thanks for answering these questions. I have two more.

1. in your time there, who would be the one Jets player you’d allow to babysit your kid because he’s just that good of a dude?

2. Who’s the one Jets player that terrifies everyone in the building from a psychological standpoint, like you’d be afraid if you saw that guy walking down the sidewalk toward you?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Samtorobby47 said:

Eric Allen

Not sure about individual players on Gase. Don’t think they really feel any which way about him. Front office guys felt the poor season wasn’t his fault, due to the injuries and all that happened. 

With Jamal it’s love/hate thing. The drama during the deadline was frustrating, players don’t like his antics and attitude when things get tough. And the comments he made about never being a loser and such. But when he plays as good as he does, you kinda just deal with it because he’s backing it up on the field. 

Gase thinks Darnold is an idiot often, missing easy reads and such but I think this is just being hard on him, not that he doesn’t like him. 

Dont think a ton of guys like Robby. I’d be shocked if he’s brought back. Due to a number of reasons. He’s not smart and he’s not the type of guy Douglas preaches being here. It’s all about him, with things. Giving that kinda guy money is dangerous. 

Not sure about plans moving forward. Too early from my stand point. I’m not Douglas right hand man lol. But I know he’ll be going hard at fixing the oline. Gase knows that too. 

So our HC thinks our QB is an idiot... but he’s a good kid.

I never wanted to say that here, but seeing some of the decisions he makes out there it’s been something I wondered about.

When Sam doesn’t have enough time to think in the pocket, he makes some nice plays. They even put up a stat during the telecast last Sunday showing he performs worse the more time he has during a play.

The other nuggets you gave were really good, thanks.

BTW  you post fairly often, and you never mentioned you work for the team. Can you keep this type of stuff coming?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, Columbia Jet Fan said:

Is Sam a hard worker off the field when it comes to film review and preparation? 

I think so. Nothing that doesn’t tell me otherwise. During camp he would genuinely be pissed when throwing a pick. Would ruin his day. 

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Thanks for answering these questions. I have two more.

1. in your time there, who would be the one Jets player you’d allow to babysit your kid because he’s just that good of a dude?

2. Who’s the one Jets player that terrifies everyone in the building from a psychological standpoint, like you’d be afraid if you saw that guy walking down the sidewalk toward you?

Lol. 1. Futukasi. He’s the man and incredibly nice to everyone. 

2. Alex Lewis if I didn’t know him but he’s actually a cool guy. Otherwise, no true psychos, sorry. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 2