GASE STINKS

TMAC

17 minutes ago, TMAC said:

One touchdown against subs.  Says it all. Jets defense shows promise.  Gregg Williams did a terrific job.  Two or three losing seasons and we'll be complaining about the new incompetent head  coach.  The Giants will be back in the playoffs before the Jets.

He went 6-2 in the last 8 games. Stop listening to the ass hole Beningo, you are embarrasing yourself.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 6
  • Sympathy 1

19 hours ago, TMAC said:

One touchdown against subs.  Says it all. Jets defense shows promise.  Gregg Williams did a terrific job.  Two or three losing seasons and we'll be complaining about the new incompetent head  coach.  The Giants will be back in the playoffs before the Jets.

You people embarrass yourself. The Jets fielded scrubs. Jesus H Mother of Mary.

• Thumb Down 2

16 minutes ago, TMAC said:

Dear GumboBoat:

Did you watch the Eagles yesterday?  

Are you comparing the talent on the Eagles with the Jets? By way....Twitter is buzzing with props to Flores down in Miami on how they finished so strong with so little "talent". COY consideration. And rightfully so. The same can and should be said about Gase. 

19 hours ago, freestater said:

Gase just pulled off a roughly 500 season. I like sh*tting on him too, but this is kinda the wrong time. Good for Gase. He pulled us out of a death spiral. He jettisoned Macc. He has earned a second season. Lord help us. 

So say we all.

This is the way. 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, TMAC said:

Great post but fck the Giants man. They suck and will for a loong time with Daniel Jones as their QB.

19 hours ago, freestater said:

Gase just pulled off a roughly 500 season. I like sh*tting on him too, but this is kinda the wrong time. Good for Gase. He pulled us out of a death spiral. He jettisoned Macc. He has earned a second season. Lord help us. 

We had an easy schedule

Gase does stink

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Hey lets all take a moment to really appreciate the cluelessness and absolute ineptitude of the Jets owners. Its truly amazing how bad they are at running this organization. The Jets will never be relevant or even competent while the Johnson’s are the owners. We have 20 years of evidence to support this claim

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, DarnoldSchwarzeneggar369 said:

Hey lets all take a moment to really appreciate the cluelessness and absolute ineptitude of the Jets owners. Its truly amazing how bad they are at running this organization. The Jets will never be relevant or even competent while the Johnson’s are the owners. We have 20 years of evidence to support this claim

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Dolan and the Johnsons are all in their 60’s

We got at least another 10 years before they die

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

So you think Belichick sucks for losing to the Dolphins?

With home field and a bye on the line?

Belichick sucks for being an old, dirty, cheating, signal filming, Jet coach quitting, football deflating, playbook scamming, cold shoulder non hand shaking, press conference mumbling sack of monkey sh*t he is. That is all.

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, TMAC said:

Shut up.

SAR I

3 hours ago, GumboBoat said:

Are you comparing the talent on the Eagles with the Jets? By way....Twitter is buzzing with props to Flores down in Miami on how they finished so strong with so little "talent". COY consideration. And rightfully so. The same can and should be said about Gase. 

I think Brian Flores did a legit very good job.  I'd have no issue if he was in the running for COTY.

Imo, Gase was mediocre (beating bad teams and getting a lot of help from Gregg Williams).  To be fair, though, winning games in the NFL isn't easy so I'll give Gase some credit.  I still have a lot of doubts about him though.  

• Sympathy 1