I Say Goodbye, Now I Say Hello (Hello! Hello!)

53 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

Greatest concert I ever saw. Pink Floyd Animals tour at MSG. Just legendary. The drugs didn’t hurt either ? Now don’t all of you go get any and put on Animals. That was a long long long time ago in a galaxy far far far away. 

Dogs at 4:54

Not seeing the video.  Have you ever heard this version btw?  Amazing!

• Sympathy 2

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Not seeing the video.  Have you ever heard this version btw?  Amazing!

Pretty cool. The video they played at MSG was mind bending. It was a circular screen above the stage. Most incredible animation I’ve ever seen. Have looked for it over the years but can’t find it. Just mesmerizing.

google Ian Emes ‘one of these days’ animation video - trippy

crazy diamond 

On 3/14/2020 at 8:41 AM, TuscanyTile2 said:

Pink Floyd in Pompeii!  Greatest concert footage ever!  Though it's funny because it wasn't really a concert (though there actually were a couple of incredibly lucky attendees - kids who lived near there I think).  But the timing of your post is perfect because they basically played in front of nobody (and there wasn't even a Corona Virus!)

They played in front of no fans before it was cool. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

YOu and I must be similar age. That show was a month after the ELP Works tour with orchestra at MSG. 

I wasn't at that show.  I just found it online a couple of years ago and love that version.  And in addition to being a terrific version, it also is a good deal different than the original.  In a sense, it's sort of like a new incredible Pink Floyd song from back in their prime.

On 3/17/2020 at 4:53 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Wow, he really hasn't posted since starting this thread.  He's made it a whole 7 days.  

Impressive run considering how many un-retirements we've had on JN within mere hours of posters proclaiming departure.  

Our electric bill is very high because of our we will leave a light on for you policy.

• Sympathy 3
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Think I found Warfish.

Police department calls out Pink Floyd fans for breaking stay-at-home order: 'Sadly I'm sure we all wish we could be here'

The police department in Rumson, N.J. is making an example of a group of middle-aged revelers who gathered amid the statewide stay-at-home order for an impromptu Pink Floyd concert courtesy of two guitarists broadcasting their performance on Facebook Live. The police were reportedly forced to break up a party of dozens of adults who gathered on a front lawn to hear the British band’s tunes.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/police-department-breaks-up-pink-floyd-corona-party-185220996.html

• 3 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I'm not dead.  Just needed a break.  

But it's Draft Day and I had to get at least one "what I want" draft post out, for the record.

Stay Safe yall.

Glad to see you back here, hope all is well!  Thanks for checking in.

• Upvote 1