Adios Jamal

From everything I heard he could move to corner. Considering how much time Jamal plays in the box Gregg Williams could use another range guy to play deep and run with the speedsters in the league now. Likely has more to do with Maye leaving then Jamal. You don't replace Jamal with a third round pick. But you can replace Mayes with a third. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jetscrazey said:

I don’t understand the level of Jamal hate some people have.  Clearly this doesn’t mean Jamal is 100% gone.  Davis serves a different function. OP just decided to use it as another reason to express his Jamal hate. 

Jamal is OBJ 2.0

Talented.

But...

Annoying as ****.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 4

Just now, JETSALLDAY24X said:

From everything I heard he could move to corner. Considering how much time Jamal plays in the box Gregg Williams could use another range guy to play deep and run with the speedsters in the league now. Likely has more to do with Maye leaving then Jamal. You don't replace Jamal with a third round pick. But you can replace Mayes with a third. 

why draft a guy who "could move to corner" when you can just draft a corner?  I don't get it.  Sorry.

3 minutes ago, jetscrazey said:

I don’t understand the level of Jamal hate some people have.  Clearly this doesn’t mean Jamal is 100% gone.  Davis serves a different function. OP just decided to use it as another reason to express his Jamal hate. 

Jamal can be an annoying oversensitive prima on social media and running his mouth. But he is a great player that can Jet up. I like this pick and hope Douglas shores Jamal up - unless we are getting some killer compensation.

Just now, MasterChiefJets said:

Jamal can be an annoying oversensitive prima on social media and running his mouth. But he is a great player that can Jet up. I like this pick and hope Douglas shores Jamal up - unless we are getting some killer compensation.

he's soooooooooooooo annoying

like sooooooooooooooo annoying

• Haha 2