CB

RB

mmmmmm what else?

A head coach.

An owner.

a pretzel guy.

As I said, it’s obvious.  The rest has nothing to do with anything 

35 minutes ago, STLuLu said:

I think for now they drafted him mainly for special teams. But I could be wrong. 

you can't draft someone that high "mainly for special teams"...it doesn't add up unless there's movement at the safety position and well, ya know,...

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, southtown24th said:

where are you coaching HS football? Hasbrouck Heights?

i dont know if youre actually from jersey, or if this was meant to be a dig or inside joke?  If he was coaching at hasbrouck heights that would be a good thing, they've won a state championship sometime like 4 out of the last 6 years. 

The "Trade Jamal" threads are going to last until Woody comes back and circumvents JD's authority with the roster by saying "We want Jamal back because he's crucial to our future."  Hell.  If somebody is going to keep running Jamal's status with the team out there.  I can paint any future portrait I want.  

2 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

The "Trade Jamal" threads are going to last until Woody comes back and circumvents JD's authority with the roster by saying "We want Jamal back because he's crucial to our future."  Hell.  If somebody is going to keep running Jamal's status with the team out there.  I can paint any future portrait I want.  

They will last for as long as he is a Jet. I don’t see it ever ending.