Will Snyder change the name?

2 minutes ago, Vader said:

Redskins is pretty bad, especially since they changed from "Braves".

But this will set a countdown to Cowboys being offensive....then Knicks, Celtics, Patriots, Saints, Vikings, etc.

Really don’t see the slope as quite that slippery. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

The Washington Monuments 

They could use a picture of each chosen monument until it is torn down & move on to another. 1st year Lincoln memorial (racist bastard gets torn down), move on to the next monument. 
Snyder would make a fortune with new Nike approved designs each year. 

They will become the Washington Dreamers. Write it down. I thought about this for a few minutes. It's a perfect name. They can save hundreds of thousands of dollars on consulting and branding strategy, etc. It's the Washington Dreamers. Start work on colors, logo, etc right now.

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, Matt39 said:

I mean if the founding fathers and Ghandi are fair game then everything is.

They are even taking down statues of a abolitionist along with Lincoln, Grant etc  Your right everything in a communist take over is always fair game.. It starts in schools when only one side of history is taught and by the time college is over you got a fresh group of young Marxist's..

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 3

3 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

They are even taking down statues of a abolitionist along with Lincoln, Grant etc  Your right everything in a communist take over is always fair game.. It starts in schools when only one side of history is taught and by the time college is over you got a fresh group of young Marxist's..

We’ll be left with Judd Apatow movies and Taco Bell. 

28 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

CTM’s staple diet during the summer is those little baggies of psychedelic mushrooms he buys at Phish shows. Given that there aren’t any Phish shows going on, he’s probably emaciated at this point. @predator_05 works out six days a week and; even though he’s all beach muscles, is a far more equitable matchup for me.

Careful, I have started training legs now.

3 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

We’ll be left with Judd Apatow movies and Taco Bell. 

Apatow movies belittle virgins and beta males and Taco Bell abused Chihuahuas in the 90s. 

Retro active cancel culture comes for ALL. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Thank you Scott. It's clear I was trying to be as scientifically accurate as possible in that post so the peer review really helps.

Shall we talk about the insensitivity of your username?

https://www.nj.com/education/2016/11/rutgers_slavery_racism_report.html

Rutgers confronts its ties to slavery in groundbreaking report

1 hour ago, Savage69 said:

Many Native American tribes practiced some form of slavery before the European introduction of African slavery into North America.[1][2]

Native American groups often enslaved war captives, whom they primarily used for small-scale labor.[1][2] Others however would stake themselves in gambling situations when they had nothing else, which would put them into servitude for a short time, or in some cases for life; captives were also sometimes tortured as part of religious rites, and these sometimes involved ritual cannibalism.[1][4] During times of famine some Native Americans would also temporarily sell their children to obtain food.[1]

History shows one thing the human race isn't always nice to the human race..

Congratulations, you just described tribalism

Tribalism is not the same as racism, they're completely different. One has nothing to do with the other

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

28 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Taco Bell won the franchise wars sir

but cultural appropriation of mexican heritage requests take-backs and reparations to the Mexican government and Mexican Americans. Time to give the taco back to Mexico.

I mean at least McDonalds and KFC didn't steal someone's culture. Just good old fashioned artery clogging white people food.

there are like five or six native americans or indians who really get upset about the name.  the rest are woke antifa snowflakes who have nothing better to do than stick their noses where they don't belong.  if the economic reasons are there, then the redskins will have to change their name.  failing that, there's no good reason.  and let's not forget that the power brokers and congressmen and women in washington go to quite a few redskins games.  maybe they should be launched for not being woke enough.

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, Vader said:

but cultural appropriation of mexican heritage requests take-backs and reparations to the Mexican government and Mexican Americans. Time to give the taco back to Mexico.

I mean at least McDonalds and KFC didn't steal someone's culture. Just good old fashioned artery clogging white people food.