The Brian Winters appreciation thread

12 hours ago, GreekJet said:

Brian,

I appreciate your service with the Jets. You were a warrior who was willing to play through injury and always team first. Were you a bit over paid? Sure, but your effort and professionalism never waned regardless of salary. I hope the Jets are able to bring you back at a reduced salary. 

12 hours ago, nico002 said:

Brian, you acted like a douche when you let your QB nearly get killed last year. Dont let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

Hmmmm? Man, wish I had a sincerity meter right now. 

9 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

I'm not going to crap on Winters. He's a lunch pail blue collar guy, came to work every week and gave it everything he had. His play fell off because he was playing injured for half of his career.

Meanwhile CJ Mosley gets paid to sit on his ass and root for the Crimson Tide and Ravens. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

13 hours ago, GreekJet said:

Brian,

I appreciate your service with the Jets. You were a warrior who was willing to play through injury and always team first. Were you a bit over paid? Sure, but your effort and professionalism never waned regardless of salary. I hope the Jets are able to bring you back at a reduced salary. 

I think you are the real @Trolly McTrollface.  Your posts are ridiculous.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1