Funny Jamal Comment

southparkcpa

32 minutes ago, JiF said:

For some stupid reason I put ESPN on this morning the background all of a sudden, I think it was Jeff Saturday? started fellating Jamal Adams verbally on air about how he coudnt believe 1 player could make such an impact on a team and the energy he brought to the game and the leadership and man Russell Wilson is awesome but Jamal Adams is something else.  So I thought maybe I read the stats wrong but nope, the Seahawks gave up over 500 yards of offense.  3 Falcon WR's had 9 receptions for over 100 yards.  

it's amazing isn't it.. I see stuff like this all the time.

38 minutes ago, JiF said:

For some stupid reason I put ESPN on this morning the background all of a sudden, I think it was Jeff Saturday? started fellating Jamal Adams verbally on air about how he coudnt believe 1 player could make such an impact on a team and the energy he brought to the game and the leadership and man Russell Wilson is awesome but Jamal Adams is something else.  So I thought maybe I read the stats wrong but nope, the Seahawks gave up over 500 yards of offense.  3 Falcon WR's had 9 receptions for over 100 yards.  

I'm confused how Atlanta lost that game .... 28 First Downs; 506 yards of Offense and 7 of 14 on 3rd down (Seattle was 3 of 9).  With those numbers, I expected that Atl had lots of Turnovers. Nope. While they lost  the turnover battle, it was 2 to 1. And time of possession was almost equal. Weird game. 

23 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

I'm confused how Atlanta lost that game .... 28 First Downs; 506 yards of Offense and 7 of 14 on 3rd down (Seattle was 3 of 9).  With those numbers, I expected that Atl had lots of Turnovers. Nope. While they lost  the turnover battle, it was 2 to 1. And time of possession was almost equal. Weird game. 

they didn't score enough points?  i get what you mean but then you go back to the superbowl and you can see how they just seem to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JiF said:

1 hour ago, CTM said:

it's amazing isn't it.. I see stuff like this all the time.

ESPN’s NFL programming is easier to understand if you remember that it’s expressly targeted toward children 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

ESPN’s NFL programming is easier to understand if you remember that it’s expressly targeted toward children 

my ignore list is 5 pages deep and...  i still haveto add people every day...

then you guys go and quote the rheetahds that i have on ignore and that schitt seeps into my brain!!!

3 hours ago, JiF said:

Leaders be leading. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Adams line, 12 tackles, 2 tackles for loss, 2 QB hits

0 INTs, 0 Pass Deflections.

Marcus Maye's line:  10 tackles, 2.0 Sacks, 1 Forced Fumble, 2 TFLs, 2 QB Hits, 2 Pass Deflections.

I guess those 2 extra tackles were worth two 1st rounders, a 3rd, Bradley McDougald, plus a future $18M+ per year contract?

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, JiF said:

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He shot his way out of town.  Fans tend to not like that sort of player.  Especially one who was a diva to start at a position lacking importance.

Why is this still a surprise to you?

Always seems to be a good reason to hate our best players. The individual cases might have merit. But the trend is very disturbing.

Just now, jgb said:

Always seems to be a good reason to hate our best players. The individual cases might have merit. But the trend is very disturbing.

Maybe, I dunno, some of these top tier players can not be d**ks for once?   Muhammad Wilkerson, Richardson, Adams.....they all gave fans very good reasons to hate them.  Very much unlike predecessors Ferguson, Mangold and Harris, who were beloved by fans for the entirety of their careers.

Becton is off to a great start and seems like a potential leader for this team.  I'm sure fans will be more than happy to give him a 2nd contract if that continues to play out.  He'll be a fan favorite here even more than Ferguson.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Maybe, I dunno, some of these top tier players can not be d**ks for once?   Muhammad Wilkerson, Richardson, Adams.....they all gave fans very good reasons to hate them.  Very much unlike predecessors Ferguson, Mangold and Harris, who were beloved by fans for the entirety of their careers.

Becton is off to a great start and seems like a potential leader for this team.  I'm sure fans will be more than happy to give him a 2nd contract if that continues to play out.  He'll be a fan favorite here even more than Ferguson.

Yeah Ferguson, Mangold, and Harris never had the gall to threaten to take their services elsewhere if not fairly compensated.

Some guys can definitely be d**cks. But just seems a lot of hate for our best players. The Curtis Martin example is probably the most head-scratching.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jgb said:

Yeah Ferguson, Mangold, and Harris never had the gall to threaten to take their services elsewhere if not fairly compensated.

Some guys can definitely be d**cks. But just seems a lot of hate for our best players. The Curtis Martin example is probably the most head-scratching.

I don't think anyone "hates" Curtis Martin.  He is merely called overrated.  Which he was.  He shrunk in big moments and was never really an elite back at any point in his career.  

His value, and ultimate HOF entry, came from primarily from his longevity and durability, which are of course important characteristics out of a RB.  

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I don't think anyone "hates" Curtis Martin.  He is merely called overrated.  Which he was.  He shrunk in big moments and was never really an elite back at any point in his career.  

His value, and ultimate HOF entry, came from primarily from his longevity and durability, which are of course important characteristics out of a RB.  

Sam exact thing said about Namath. I think we are proving my point lol

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jgb said:

Sam exact thing said about Namath. I think we are proving my point lol

I actually think Namath was underrated, because of the way the game was played and how comparing QB statistics back then was a pretty flawed method of determining a QB's worth.

It's outsiders who tend to call Namath overrated.  

• Post of the Week 1

14 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

0 INTs, 0 Pass Deflections.

Marcus Maye's line:  10 tackles, 2.0 Sacks, 1 Forced Fumble, 2 TFLs, 2 QB Hits, 2 Pass Deflections.

I guess those 2 extra tackles were worth two 1st rounders, a 3rd, Bradley McDougald, plus a future $18M+ per year contract?

He had the most tackles and TFL on his team.

Keep telling yourself that those plays dont lead to wins, that they mean nothing.  Has nothing to do whether he should have been traded, he had to go.  But hes a player and all the whining about Jamal does make him less of a player.

I never said a word about whether he was worth keeping over the picks he brought back.  Now just hope that the picks turn into players 

Maye had a good game, for a box safety,  He does nothing, 0 INTs, 0 Pass Deflections, cant cover, and only had numbers because of Greg Williams.......

• Post of the Week 1