HessStation: JN's King. Long live the King.

Jetsfan80

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

@T0mShane made a massive mistake declaring me a "Co-Captain" for 2020 with the abdication of @Jet_Engine1.  

My first move as Co-Captain is to name my fellow Co-Captain, @HessStation, King of JN, with no end date for his rule, and relinquishing my useless title of Co-Captain.  I have also dissolved Tom's do-nothing committee.  

@HessStation is King.  Long live the King.  

tenor-4.gif.f473cd523eba37f3f6b7f43cb9783b12.gif

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Can we have a televised debate between the two of you?

I already know what my first talking point would be!

The problem we have is trees are igniting far too easily.  I'm planting a billion less flammable trees as we speak.  It's going to be terrific, it really is.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@T0mShane made a massive mistake declaring me a "Co-Captain" for 2020 with the abdication of @Jet_Engine1.  

My first move as Co-Captain is to name my fellow Co-Captain, @HessStation, King of JN, with no end date for his rule, and relinquishing my useless title of Co-Captain.  I have also dissolved Tom's do-nothing committee.  

I now advocate that @Jetsfan80 since relinquishing his title as Co-Captain, now be retained as Chief Bottle Washer since the title he truly deserves is not mentionable on this website ? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Look at you, impressive.

HessStation is my 2nd favorite poster on the board.  So I'm down with this.  Plus, he's super duper hot. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Larz said:

Didn’t Hess quit the board for a year because it’s too tough to be a Jets fan?

Yet he returned, reluctantly.  And this makes him the perfect King.  The apathy.  

Jealousy is a wasted emotion, Larz.  Hess' reign as king will shine and be remembered forever.  Your mediocre time as captain will be forgotten by history.  

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yet he returned, reluctantly.  And this makes him the perfect King.  The apathy.  

Jealousy is a wasted emotion, Larz.  Hess' reign as king will shine and be remembered forever.  Your mediocre time as captain will be forgotten by history.  

I’m so triggered. Stop   

Let’s see him start game threads at 12:00 and uphold Max’s wishes of not hoping for losses 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Larz said:

I’m so triggered. Stop   

Let’s see him start game threads at 12:00 and uphold Max’s wishes of not hoping for losses 

He will post pro-Titans threads instead of game threads and there will be 2 things you can do about it:  1) Nothing, and 2) Like it.  

This is Hess' board now.  Captaincy rules no longer apply.

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

What happened to jet engine?

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He will post pro-Titans threads instead of game threads and there will be 2 things you can do about it:  1) Nothing, and 2) Like it.  

This is Hess' board now.  Captaincy rules no longer apply.

3) watch max knock your dick in the dirt ?