Today proves it was all Darnold's fault

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

Well, I think it's fair to say that Flacco's veteran presence "stabilized" the offense. 

I'll give you that. 

Just like a corpse wrapped in plastic and weighed down with a cinder block is stabilized against the sea bed.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

47 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Two years from now Darnold will by Tannehill. 

The Jets are total schlock the coaching is a disgrace.  The team talent is craptacular.

There is not one reason in the world to play Joe Flacco or gore for the rest of this season unless totally injury strapped.

All RB play should go to perine and this johnson kid, if darnold is not play it should be white or morgan.

(White can't beat out flacco, morgan can't beat out white, nice pick Douglas)

When Douglas trades Darnold in the off-season, he'll be telling the Steelers or the Buccaneers this very thing.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

Darnold needs to do whatever he can to stay away from Adam Gase’s offence.

heck fake that you’re still injured if need be.

This should be a giant try out for everyone other than Darnold and Becton.

The two shoulder injuries should get either rested or cleaned up for next year. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lith said:

I have been highly criticcal of Darnold this season.  But after today, I really want to see what he can do over the rest of the season withou Adam Gase.  I think he has played poorly, even when he has had chances to make plays.  And I think it is time to move on.  But please, Chris & Woody, get Adam Gase away from Darnold and lets see what he does over the last 10 games of the season.

Damn you Lith, as I read the first couple of sentences, I thought the fired the mother effer

2 hours ago, Lith said:

I have been highly criticcal of Darnold this season.  But after today, I really want to see what he can do over the rest of the season withou Adam Gase.  I think he has played poorly, even when he has had chances to make plays.  And I think it is time to move on.  But please, Chris & Woody, get Adam Gase away from Darnold and lets see what he does over the last 10 games of the season.

I wish, but I'm convinced by JD's moves that Gase is not only back but extended.

2 hours ago, k-met57 said:

I can’t believe how uncompetitive we were. I think 0-16 is a real possibility.

From your keyboard to God's ears. There is nothing good that can come from winning any games this year except to extend this misery.  The only way out is to get the rebuild right with the right coach and roster.  Darnold may have gotten screwed by the Jets, but the bottom line is that his rookie contract was wasted already.