***JETS V PATS OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD GET UP***

T0mShane

You guys have to love Pierre Desir! Jacobi Myers, yes, Jacobi Myers had over 170 yards receiving ?
On the Byrd TD you can see Pierre trotting around the field watching Byrd making moves everywhere, Pierre could have easily got over there to make a tackle but he was in lala land just jogging around. It’s hilarious, cue that sh*t up & watch. 
We need to keep him around for the tank but as soon as we hit that 0-16 that dude needs to be shot out of a clown cannon immediately. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

He does. Certainly not Stephen Hill.

Can't wait to see him with T-Law or even J-Fields.

T-Law, is that Jennifer Lawrence's brother? Oh, ha, their last names are both Lawrence, wouldja look at that. J-Lo, Li-Lo, I don't know, I can't keep up. I think J-Fields should be J-Feels or something like that, though. It's not catchy enough. 

I could try to re-invent myself and call myself j-o. J-Phile? Requires more thinking. Anyway, I can't play football, so the Jets should sign me according to some. Safety, I think I could maybe do that. I might have to play in street clothes because I don't know if they make things in Mugsy Bogues Boys Xtra Small. Yes, I'm deliriously tired. You should see when I'm not. I occasionally say a thing or two that makes nominal sense. Watch for it. 

• Haha 2

Honestly, Perriman might just be as good as he showed late last season now that he's healthy.  Perriman, Mims & Crowder is not a horrible WR corps if you have everything else.  Put Lawrence and Etienne on this offense with the addition of Thuney or Scherff at one OG position and a real Head Coach and I think it can score points consistently.  

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Hilarious visual you just gave me lol

cc: Michael Vick

Man you guys still on that Vick hate train? I would never condone what that man did EVER.  But Vick was raised in a community from day 1 where this kind of dog fighting was a staple for decades if not longer.  So Vick only knows one way when it comes to this he was never educated anywhere else about it ever regardless of what some may tell you.  Vick came across as a murder with not remorse and it seemed that way because he didn’t understand why he should well until the jail, and financial repercussions.

Vick paid his debt leave the man be.

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, jetophile said:

T-Law, is that Jennifer Lawrence's brother? Oh, ha, their last names are both Lawrence, wouldja look at that. J-Lo, Li-Lo, I don't know, I can't keep up. I think J-Fields should be J-Feels or something like that, though. It's not catchy enough. 

I could try to re-invent myself and call myself j-o. J-Phile? Requires more thinking. Anyway, I can't play football, so the Jets should sign me according to some. Safety, I think I could maybe do that. I might have to play in street clothes because I don't know if they make things in Mugsy Bogues Boys Xtra Small. Yes, I'm deliriously tired. You should see when I'm not. I say a thing or two that makes nominal sense. 

Holy sh*t, that's great!

Let's just ask our resident Justin Fields super fan.

@JiF

How is "J-Feels" for a nickname for Justin Fields? Amazing, right?

1 minute ago, nycdan said:

Honestly, Perriman might just be as good as he showed late last season now that he's healthy.  Perriman, Mims & Crowder is not a horrible WR corps if you have everything else.  Put Lawrence and Etienne on this offense with the addition of Thuney or Scherff at one OG position and a real Head Coach and I think it can score points consistently.  

Can't count on Perriman to stay healthy. 

I want a minimum of two more WRs from this upcoming draft. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nycdan said:

JuJu or Allen Robinson would round it out nicely.  

2 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Man you guys still on that Vick hate train? I would never condone what that man did EVER.  But Vick was raised in a community from day 1 where this kind of dog fighting was a staple for decades if not longer.  So Vick only knows one way when it comes to this he was never educated anywhere else about it ever regardless of what some may tell you.  Vick came across as a murder with not remorse and it seemed that way because he didn’t understand why he should well until the jail, and financial repercussions.

Vick paid his debt leave the man be.

lol

Did I trigger you with my joke?

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, ausman said:

Can’t believe Jet fans in a Jet board are rooting for the ******* Patriots.  Not true fans in my book.

They are, but they need to believe that losing is actually GOOD in order to numb the pain, which is becoming unbearable. It is a last resort defense mechanism and understandable.

Unfortunately, it is futile and ultimately self-defeating.

I believe that the finer version of the meme ought to be that it's the WILL to WIN that's everything. BB will quit before he discards that value. And so should any fan who thinks otherwise. 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, PS17 said:

If we open 2021 with Lawrence/Fields, Etienne/Najee, Mims, Crowder, Becton, 2nd round OL, etc., things could turn around pretty quickly. 

How about we keep Darnold and walk away with Chase, Ettiene, and like you said top OL available in draft.  Sign Ju Ju, top CB, and top Edge rusher.  With Mims, Chase, Crowder, Ju Ju, Ettiene, and maybe bring in a good all around TE not sure who and I think the Jets while probably sacrificing some between Lawrence and Darnold but if your like me you still believe in Sam, and I love this plan.

Just now, Lupz27 said:

How about we keep Darnold and walk away with Chase, Ettiene, and like you said top OL available in draft.  Sign Ju Ju, top CB, and top Edge rusher.  With Mims, Chase, Crowder, Ju Ju, Ettiene, and maybe bring in a good all around TE not sure who and I think the Jets while probably sacrificing some between Lawrence and Darnold but if your like me you still believe in Sam, and I love this plan.

Hell no

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

so confusing...sometimes I think we are tanking and sometimes I'm horrified we may actually be trying.  Like why did we challenge that catch by the Pats late in the game.  That was risky.  Just let them have the huge catch.

It was their trick play. OK, I mean it this time. I seriously have to get some shut-eye. I always thought the idea of sugar plums dancing through my head was kind of horrifying. Hopefully I don't dream about those, because they probably have faces. And mouths.  It's too weird, even for me. Alrighty, Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night! Zzzzzzzzzzz, wha . . . ? Go Jets!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

lol

Did I trigger you with my joke?

Nah not at all, I just hate when people fail to really understand that what happened to Vick in his upbringing was just like everyone else, when you grow up in small towns what ever you see people doing from the time you can remember as a kid is 100% going to seem normal to you

3 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Hell no

So you don’t think Ettiene at RB, Jamar Chase, Mims, Crowder, Ju Ju at WR with Becton going into year 2 Sam Darnold can’t improve to say about 68% from 60% and start helping the team win?

PS if the Jets are picking 3rd this is the most likely scenario.

1 minute ago, Lupz27 said:

So you don’t think Ettiene at RB, Jamar Chase, Mims, Crowder, Ju Ju at WR with Becton going into year 2 Sam Darnold can’t improve to say about 68% from 60% and start helping the team win?

Not based off of what we’ve seen, no.

He doesn’t pick up on blitzes, set protections, make good decisions, or scan the field well.

Those are things that he should be doing in his third year.  The film from the Bills game was incredibly damning.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

we wouldnt have been close in this gameif sam played

• Upvote 1