Can someone please tell me if Jabari Zuniga, our 3rd round pick, is playing at all.?

Alka

2 minutes ago, Alka said:

If he is, he must be a ghost, because I don't see him in on any plays.  Am I missing something?  Perhaps I'm just not paying attention.

I mean, he is one of our 3rd round draft picks, and I would like to know if he is a bust, or what?

He's red-shirting, The Learning Annex lives on..

6 minutes ago, Alka said:

If he is, he must be a ghost, because I don't see him in on any plays.  Am I missing something?  Perhaps I'm just not paying attention.

I mean, he is one of our 3rd round draft picks, and I would like to know if he is a bust, or what?

No idea how many reps today but prior to this game he had played a total of just 45 snaps on the season.  Frustrating that he hasn't made a play, but we should probably chill a bit as he has probably played the equivalent of one NFL game.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Yes he's played some.

Yes he's a 3rd rounder.  

It's truly maddening he hasn't taken over a game yet in the 2 he's played in.  Especially considering that lofty draft status.  

He is going up against such beast jets olbs as......uh.....errr......

Jabari Zuniga APPEARS to be the Achilles heel of this draft. Just like the "BOAR HUNTER" was the Achilles heel of the 2006 draft. An otherwise great draft. Anthony Schlegel from OHIO STATE was also a 3rd round draft choice. The problem is the boar hunter was a product of GREAT surrounding players. That Ohio State team was almost NFL caliber it was so stacked. Schlegel played between some very impressive linebackers that went on to NFL fame. Well, Tanny drafted him and he was HORRIBLE. LOL