***NFL Super Wildcard Weekend Game Threads***

1 minute ago, Ruby2 said:

They need a ref watching the tv feed in real time that is immediately counseled in win they decide on the field. This sh*t is beyond ridiculous.

It just seems like the quality of rerereeing in the NFL has gone steadily downhill since they implemented replay.  But ist a catch 22 now, becasue they are so bad, that you can't ever get away from replay.  But having it leads to indecisive calls on the field.  Its like nobody wants to make a decisive call and be wrong, so they stand around, stare at each other and make either make a guess at the call, or go with whatever allows for an automaticd replay.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Ruby2 said:

I legit don’t understand it. It’s not like their missing questionable calls that can go either way. They consistently blow the simplest of calls time and time again. Robot refs now!

between this and the pass that the guy didn't even come close to catching when it bounce off his hands in the Bills-Colts that had one ref call it a catch... I don't know man. Refs need real consequences. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lith said:

It just seems like the quality of rerereeing in the NFL has gone steadily downhill since they implemented replay.  But ist a catch 22 now, becasue they are so bad, that you can't ever get away from replay.  But having it leads to indecisive calls on the field.  Its like nobody wants to make a decisive call and be wrong, so they stand around, stare at each other and make either make a guess at the call, or go with whatever allows for an automaticd replay.

Lead official watching upstairs with a headset and mic into the refs on the field might fix that

• Upvote 2

Just now, Lith said:

Off topic, but I just had to rescue my wife.  She got a new Peloton bike delivered this morning.  And could not get off the bike.  She coul dnot get the cleat loose from the pedal and did not know how to loosen the shoe to get her foot out.  Yup, that's my wife.  Stuck on the Peloton.

She is lucky it is halftime, or else she would have been sittin on the bike until the game is over.

My daughter just bought one. 

She also says the shoe clips are an issue. 

Don't they suggest you buy official Peloton shows to wear while riding the bike. 

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

My daughter just bought one. 

She also says the shoe clips are an issue. 

Don't they suggest you buy official Peloton shows to wear while riding the bike. 

Yup.  Thats what she bought.  The Peloton shoes.  Just takes getting used to.  I have been a cyclist for 30+ years.  Real bicycle, not Peloton.  The cleats take getting used to.  At least on the Peloton you just sit until you figure it out.  On a real bike, you fall.  

13 minutes ago, Lith said:

Off topic, but I just had to rescue my wife.  She got a new Peloton bike delivered this morning.  And could not get off the bike.  She could not get the cleat loose from the pedal and did not know how to loosen the shoe to get her foot out.  Yup, that's my wife.  Stuck on the Peloton.

She is lucky it is halftime, or else she would have been sitting on the bike until the game is over.

So a gift for both of you

• Haha 4