***NFL Super Wildcard Weekend Game Threads***

1 minute ago, mrcoops said:

Was thinking exactly the same thing. With Goff banged up, dressing Bortles would have been the prudent move.

Just makes no sense, ESPECIALLY if you were thinking about calling running plays for Wolfford like they did.  You have to protect yourself against injury, and the fact that your "backup" was already injured, I'm very confused as to why McVay didnt dress Bortles as insurance. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Anthony Jet said:

So just for some comedy relief for you guys, I have the hawks -3 AND like an idiot the over in the 2nd half. So this game is just straight torture. Only thing I have going for me is the Seattle first the Jets control 

I am kicking myself for not taking Rams moneyline. Odds were like +150 which I thought was fantastic. This game was a coin flip. I also thought the over at 42 was a good play but I’ve abstained from gambling. Alas...

Just now, PS17 said:

I am kicking myself for not taking Rams moneyline. Odds were like +150 which I thought was fantastic. This game was a coin flip.

I basically was betting on Russell Wilson being able to do enough against the rams D then Wolford could 

The half time bet was just doubling down on the Seahawks coming back to win. 

To make things worse I hate the hawks and once they traded for addams I hated them even more 

Just now, Jetsfan4life90 said:

Give me a break, lol. Goff may not be an elite QB, but he does not suck.

He's in the bottom 3rd of QBs by any measurable metric so your argument would have to rely on the 'eye test'. Let's hear it then. Give us an argument where the stats are wrong and watching Goff...you see greatness. 

2 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

He's in the bottom 3rd of QBs by any measurable metric so your argument would have to rely on the 'eye test'. Let's hear it then. Give us an argument where the stats are wrong and watching Goff...you see greatness. 

Now you're just using a strawman argument. Tell me where I said Goff defines greatness? Lol. Just because he doesn't suck, doesn't mean I also think he's a great QB. He's okay/decent, which he'd probably be playing at tonight if not hurt. 

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan4life90 said:

Now you're just using a strawman argument. Tell me where I said Goff defines greatness? Lol. Just because he doesn't suck, doesn't mean I also think he's a great QB.

Ok, point out where he's a QB you want as a starter since you'd rather play with words than back up your argument.